Chapter 4: A Walk On The Beach

"Peach!! Please help me!!"

"Daisy don't worry! I'm coming, hold on!!"

"I-I can't!! I'm gonna- AAAAAAAGGHHH!!"

"DAISY NOOOOOOO!! BOWSER HOW COULD YOU!"

"That's not all, princess..."

"STOOOOOOOOOP!!"

"STOOOOOOP!" Peach screamed as she bolted up from her sleep. She looked around. Everyone shuffled in there sleep from the sudden noise, but Lucina is the only one who woke up and Zelda only furrowed her brows in response.

"Peach, are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" Lucina asked with concern.

"Yes! It was about-"

PEACH! Don't you remember what I told you? Do not tell them about the Mushroom Kingdom...

"Peach?"

"Uhh, it was about Daisy... making me wear something horrible," Peach lied. Lucina groaned, "Peach can you not wake me up from a stupid dream of yours?"

"It was a nightmare..."

"Shut up."

Lucina telling her to shut up triggered something inside of her. Her jaw clenched as her fists gripped her covers, knuckles turning white from how hard she was fisting. She felt the need to kill someone again.

You're feeling quite... mad..

Peach whisper-shouted, "You think mister? I need to kill-"

Ah ah ah, hold on now. Go kill another citizen, by then, I just might have a plan for you~

Peach smirked in excitement. She stood up and tip-toed out of the room.

***

"And he's dead. What's your plan?" Peach asked as she cleaned her dagger in the sink. She looked at the dead Pianta she killed.

First, leave the house so I can erase all traces of you.

Peach nodded as she stepped out, firstly making sure that there was no one around. Once she was sure, she left the building and went to a dark alley.

Good, now that I'm done, I have a little surprise for you~

"Please tell me! I can't wait!" Peach squealed.

Your plan is ready. All you have to do is follow my instructions.

Peach nodded.

***

"Really Peach!? Just you and I walking on the beach!?!"

Peach nodded at the blunette's excitement.

"It sounds amazing! I can't wait to go later! Maybe we could swim too!"

"Of course, Lucina. I'll go prepare everything."

Peach walked away to her room. Lucina smiled. Beaches were always a huge part of her memory. When she was just a child, she and her father, Chrom, always used to walk on the beach.

Zelda frowned as she approached Lucina, "What was that about?"

"Oh! Peach and I were just gonna take a walk on the beach! How nice of her!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Of course! Why? It's not like Peach is gonna murder me."

"I don't know, Lucina... she has been acting kinda strange lately..." Zelda said as she put a finger to her chin.