Chapter 5: An Upset Tactician

"We have to watch our backs. You never know when this man might strike again," Palutena stated. Link bit his lip and nodded. He then turned to Robin and Peach who were arguing.

"Peach! What did I tell you about going out alone!?!" Robin yelled

"Just because there's a murderer out there, doesn't mean that we shouldn't have fun!" Peach shot back.

"We are trapped in an island with no fucking way out, and to make matters worse, there's a goddamn killer who could target one of us next!"

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to have fun and live life to the fullest! I came here so we can enjoy time together!"

"Well I'm sorry for being alert and feeling the need to keep everyone safe from fucking death itself!"

Peach rolled her eyes.

Robin continued to yell at her, "Go ahead! Blame me all you want! Blame me for wanting to keep you safe! Blame me for wanting to keep everyone safe! Blame me for trying to protect the group from a fucking murderer! Go ahead, blame me all you want, but just know that you're the one who's wrong, and you're the one who deserves to be blamed because you're the one who got Lucina kidnapped because of you're actions! Because you  want to 'live life to the fullest!' You're so fucking stupid!"

Peach could feel her anger rising once again. She felt the need to just stab him in front of everyone.

Calm down, princess... I don't want you touching this tactician now. If you do, you're gonna blow your cover, right?

Peach slowly nodded.

"How the fuck are you supposed to live life to the fullest if there's a murderer who's out there to end someone's li-"

"ROBIN ENOUGH!"

Robin directed his attention towards Samus, "I know that Lucina's missing now, but don't yell at Peach! She didn't do anything wrong! She just innocently took Lucina to the beach! Yelling at her isn't gonna help us find Lucina."

Zelda glanced around and took a deep breath. Her guts are just telling her something's not right. Something about Peach was just... off...

The Hylian princess thought back to the dinner on the first evening as she ran her fingers through her long, brown hair. She remembered one certain conversation.

"So Peach, how are things back in the Mushroom Kingdom going?"

...

"Everything is going great back home, thank you for asking."

Now that Zelda thought about it, Peach's tone was obviously.... a lying tone...

'Why didn't I notice that before?' She thought to herself while shaking her head, putting her hands on her hips.

"Baby, are you alright?" Link asked Zelda, snapping her out of her thoughts. She sighed.

"Link, I need to tell you something."

Link nodded, "What is i-"

"Alright guys, we need to head back to the hotel, it's getting late," Palutena announced while carrying a tired Pit, who was about to fall asleep any moment.

Everyone agreed.

"You guys..."

Everyone turned to Ike.

"Marth is still collapsed. I don't know why, but he looks so... dramatic..." Ike said while looking down at Marth, who's hands was on his forehead, his mouth agape and his eyebrows furrowed in a worriedly fashion.