Chapter 7: Let's Get Ready

The next morning, Zelda woke up earlier than usual. She quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get dressed.

Afterwards, she left to Robin's room. She quietly opened the door to make sure she didn't wake anybody up. Her eyes scanned the room and spotted Link in the far corner of the room. She chuckled at how weirdly he was sleeping. He was laying on the far side of the bed on his back with his arm and leg hanging off the bed.

And he was drooling.

Zelda tip-toed across the room to Link and gently shook him, making sure to not wake Marth who was sleeping right next to him.

"Psst, Link... wake up!" Zelda whisper-shouted.

"Shut up, Navi..." Link mumbled in his sleep. Zelda raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "Well at least he's not having a wet dream for once."

Zelda continued to shake him, but he wouldn't wake. She sighed then decided to take things to another level.

She punched his shoulder. Link groaned in pain and slowly, his eyes fluttered opened.

"Ow...Zelda..." Link whined.

"Get up, we're going to the Mushroom Kingdom."

"But it's to early...."

"It's 6am, you wanna know who the killer is or not?"

...

"Fine..."

Link slowly sat up and yawned loudly. Zelda rolled her eyes, "Hurry up!"

"Ok! Mom..." Link shot back as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

When Link finally came out dressed and ready, Zelda let out a loud sigh, "What took you so long?!?"

"What? I was brushing my hair!"

Zelda frowned, "You spend too much time with Marth."

"I see why you gals take so long in the bathroom all the time."

Zelda didn't reply and just dragged Link out the room. They continued walking down the halls until

**BUMP**

"Where are you guys going so early?" The blonde asked.

"O-oh!! Samus you startled us!" Zelda said while putting a hand to her chest to steady her heart.

"The Mushroom Kingdom. Why?" Link replied.

Samus eyed them, almost suspiciously, "Why are you going to the Mushroom Kingdom? And plus, isn't there no way out?"

Link stared into the distance and Zelda just rubbed her forehead. Samus sighed, "I don't care, just explain why you're going in the first place while you walk."

Link and Zelda both nodded as they started to talk about Zelda's theory and walk outside.

...

A certain blonde watched them as they walked into the distance. She bit her lips and smirked.

"I really like your idea..." Peach cooed.

Very well, when they return, they will be greeted by the greatest sight of all time...

***

"Wow Zelda, you're so fucking smart!" Samus stated in shock after hearing Zelda's theory and plan.

"So how do we get to the Mushroom Kingdom anyways?" Link asked. Zelda scanned the surroundings. The sun was just rising, giving the sky a pink and blue glow. She noticed a lot of palm trees, which made a light bulb pop up above her head.