Chapter 6: Midnight Investigation

"I got you some food, little girl. Thought you might get hungry."

Lucina didn't respond. She only avoided making eye contact with Peach. Peach set the meal down in front of her prisoner.

"Do you at least want to know what it is?"

Still no response.

"It's dead Pianta, your favorite~" Peach cooed.

Lucina finally turned her gaze towards Peach. Her eyes were filled with hurt and betrayal, her dark blue hair was a mess, and her sundress she wore was all torn and dirty.

"Fuck off you psychopath."

Peach chuckled, "Aw sweetie, you still must be mad, huh?"

"No shit."

Peach clicked her tongue, "You better eat your food. You don't wanna die from starvation, do you now?"

"I'm not a cannibal."

Peach raised an eyebrow, "Pianta's aren't human-"

"Does it look like I give a fuck right now?" Lucina spat.

Peach approached her and knelt in front of her, "Sweetie, I know this is hard to take in, but don't get smart with me. I'm a lot more dangerous that I look, and if I want to, I can kill you right now,"

Lucina shivered.

"So, I recommend listening to me and eat your food, unless you want to die... from starvation." Peach said with a sinister smirk. She then stuffed Lucina's mouth full with the cooked Pianta. Lucina's gag reflexes began to kick in.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow." Peach waved as she left.

***

Zelda scurried out of bed as soon as she noticed Peach's disappearance. She stumbled along the hallway before bumping into someone, yelping in response.

"Zelda, I'm coming with you."

"Oh, Link! You kind of scared me... I thought you were..."

"Peach? Yea I thought so."

Zelda raised an eyebrow, "So wait, she's not in your room to get Robin?"

"What?"

"Well, I thought she might want to target Robin next since y'know..."

"The argument?"

"Yea..."

...

"Well what are we waiting for, Link? We have no time to waste, let's find Peach!!"

"Right!"

The Hylians rushed out of the hotel they were staying in. Once they were outside, they stilled.

"Um, Zel Baby... how do we know where Peach went?" Link asked, looking around the large island.

"I have no idea..."

"Should we just walk around and see what we can find?"

"I guess it's the best option we've got."

Link and Zelda began to walk around the dark. None of them spoke, which made it pretty silent. The only noises that could be heard were the crickets and the sounds of their feet stepping on the pavement.

Link glanced at Zelda. He took a deep breath before breaking the silence.

"So babygirl... I was wondering if we could-"

"No, Link. We're not having sex in the bushes."

"Worth a shot." Link muttered while pouting.

Zelda looked at Link, "Link, do you even remember the reason why we're even out here?"