Chapter 8: Try Something New

Lucina's head bolted up as she heard Peach walk in.

"Hello darling," Peach cooed in an annoyingly sweet tone.

"Hello bitch," Lucina spat.

Peach sighed while shaking her head in disappointment, "You know, this is not the way you treat royalty."

"Oh really, then what is the way? Kidnapping them and keeping the hostage while feeding them innocent citizens who were killed for no fucking reason, because yeah, that't totally the way." Lucina replied sarcastically.

"You know, Lucina," Peach began as she whipped out her parasol, "I saw something interesting today," she said as she slowly and menacingly unsheathed her dagger, making Lucina gulp in fear. 

"Everyone was so.. distressed... upset... worried... angry... all those wonderful emotions, and I was wondering...If I could try something new...."

"Peach... no..."

Peach squatted in front of her, "How hurting you would affect me."

Before she knew it, Lucina was screaming in pain as Peach stabbed her right above her ankle, wanting to keep her alive for some time, but wanting to cause her pain.

Peach began twisting and turning the dagger deep within the blunette's flesh, making the blood squirt on Peach's hair and face, but she didn't care.

Lucina was screaming, crying and begging for mercy as Peach continued.

"Oh, Lucina... I could cum just looking at you right now... fuck," Peach literally moaned.

"Peach! I'm begging you please stop! I'll do anything! Anyth- AAAAH!!"

Peach felt her heat throb with excitement as Lucina thrashed her head side to side. She couldn't help but guide her spare hands under her panties and begin to rub her clit.

"You're so sexy like this..."

Peach abruptly thrusted the dagger deep within Lucina, so deep, the tip appeared on the other side, which caused Lucina to lose it and scream so loud her throat stung, which only increased Peach's arousal and began to rub herself faster.

"f-fu- I'm cumming!"

And with that, Peach came on her hand, sitting herself on the floor to enjoy the wave of pleasure. Once that was over, she leaned close to Lucina's face and inserted her finger into her mouth, making Lucina taste her juices.

"See, was that so bad?"

Lucina whimpered against Peach's finger.

Peach pulled out the dagger in one swift motion and her finger with a satisfying 'pop' sound, "This was such a great session, I hope we get many, many more..." 

As soon as Peach left, Lucina began to sob softly, "R-Robin.... I miss you..."

***

"So, how long until we reach the Mushroom kingdom?"

"At least a day."

"Seriously? I need to take a piss!"

"Well why didn't you do it before we went, big boy?" Samus snickered. Link scoffed, "You know what? I'm pissing right here, in the oceans," He said as he faced the ocean and unzipped his fly.

"Ew, I don't need to see that," Samus said in disgust, but it was too late as she and Zelda already heard the sound of Link's urine hitting the ocean.

"I can smell it."

"Your problem since you came on this boat with me."

"Oof."

"What about the poor fishes?"

"They pee too, no biggie."

Once Link finished his business, the trio immediately heard thunder roaring in the distance.

"What in the name of Hylia..." Zelda mumbled. 

They looked ahead, and just about a mile away...

A heavy rainstorm was coming.

***

Back at the hotel, everyone else was gathered in Robin's room

"Alright guys, we need a plan to find Lucina, Link, Zelda and Samus," Ike announced in distress.

Robin was sitting in the corner of the room, looking and feeling glum.

"Hey Rob?"

The white-haired tactician looked up to see Pit looking up at him with big, sparkling eyes. Although he wasn't in the mood, seeing a fluffy Pit did make him feel better.

The angel only gave him a hug, which caused Robin to widen his eyes, but nonetheless, he hugged Pit back.

The remaining gang heard the door open and looked to see Peach walking in, shutting the door behind her.

"Any news on the case?" Palutena asked. Peach shook her head gently, "I'm sorry."

Ike sighed heavily as he rubbed his forehead, "Samus..." He growled.

"I'm so worried... what if they're in pain?! What if they're begging for mercy?! What if they're crying?!" Palutena rambled.

"Palutena!"

Palutena turned her head in Peach's direction, who approached Palutena.

"Palutena, look at me in the eyes."

The Goddess gulped and followed Peach's orders, her emerald green eyes directly meeting Peach's ocean blue ones.

"Palutena, please don't worry about Lucina, she's a strong warrior who can handle herself. Trust me, I know it, I feel it deep down that she's going to be okay... Don't stress Pat."

Palutena hugged Peach after her words, "Peach, honestly need that. You're the best."

Peach smirked, "Of course, anything you need."

Robin spoke up, "Alright, so if the kidnaper is somewhere on this island, we should form a search party!"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Roy nodded. 

Peach raised her eyebrows at the idea.

Search party, hm? Don't worry, join them, just make sure they don't find Lucina immediately.

Peach nodded her head at the suggestion.

"Alright, let's go!" Peach exclaimed as she stood up. Everyone followed behind, hoping they will find their missing friends.