You and Neptune

3rd person pov

You were just sitting on your couch, playing some videogames.
After the defeat of your evil self, Lucifer; things have been... Slow, so to speak.
Nonetheless, you were content with the fact that the Hyperdimension was safe.

Y/n: (in head) it got so boring already.

You heard a ring at your door. You opened to see Neptune, a girl in your harem.

Neptune: hi, Y/n!
Y/n: hello.

She walked into your house and you closed the door. You both sat on the couch.

Neptune: so what have you been up to?
Y/n: not much... Really.
Neptune: i've been bored too. I decided to spend some time with you.

She pulled you into hug. You felt her chest press against yours.
You took of your mask and kissed her. She looked at you with a shy expression. You put your mask back on.

Y/n: is something wrong?
Neptune: no... It's just that... I like you a lot.

You smile with your eyes at her.

Y/n: i like you a lot as well.
Neptune: it's not just like that.
Y/n: what do you mean?

You saw that she reached for your crotch region.

Y/n: ...!
Neptune: i want to give you a lot of love. Even... This kind. Y/n... Can we...?

Your e/c eyes met with her purple ones. You loved her as well and she was part of your harem, it couldn't hurt to just show her your love.

Y/n: i'll... Be your... First...

She smiled at you.
She started to pull your pants down a little until she finally saw it. Your erection.

Y/n: do you know what to- haaaaa~

You were interrupted by sudden action of Neptune stroking it. You let out a small moan of pleasure. Her hands were so soft.
You felt your erection get wet and saw that Neptune has already started sucking it.

Y/n: (in head) she's... So good~

Neptune continued to suck on your member while fingering herself.
You eventually felt something inside of your member.

Y/n: N-Nep... I'm... About to...

You tried to warn her of what was going to happen. Before you could, you climaxed in her mouth. She looked up, smiled with her eyes, and swallowed your cum.

Y/n: (in head) it came out... My cum was swallowed by a goddess...
Neptune: we can't stop now.

You saw that she was starting to strip for you. You reacted by doing the same. Neptune lied down on the couch and you got on top. Your tip rested on her entrance.

Y/n: tell me if it hurts...
Neptune: don't worry about it.

You placed a hand on her mouth to prevent any moans from escaping.
You then thrusted lightly until your member pressed against Neptune's womb.

Y/n: a-are you... Okay?

You removed your hand from her mouth.

Neptune: it's okay... You can move now.

You grabbed Neptune's hips and started to thrust more. Neptune let out a few moans after she felt your member repeatedly press against her womb.

Neptune: you're so lewd, Y/n~
Y/n: you're so tight and wet~

You began to build up speed and continue to thrust into Neptune's insides.
You thought the pleasure would never end. Until you felt something build up in your member.

Y/n: Neptune... I think i have to... Pull out.

She wrapped her legs around your waist and pulled you in.

Neptune: it's not fun when you pull out~

You felt that your limit was near. You thrusted into Neptune and with one final thrust, you went past her cervix and you were inside her womb. You removed your mask and kissed Neptune before filling her womb with your warm seed.
After you stopped, you pulled your member out of her.

Y/n: that... Was amazing...

You were blinded by a light. After you opened your eyes, you were pulled in and your face was stuffed in someone's breasts. Neptune had transformed into Purple Heart.

Purple Heart: one more round. Please~?

You looked into Purple Heart's cyan eyes. You wondered what it would feel like to have sex with a CPU.

Y/n: sure thing... Purple Heart.

You ripped some of the tight suit she was wearing from her crotch region and inserted yourself again. She stuffed your head in her breasts and played with your messy H/c anime hair.

Purple Heart: have fun~
Y/n: (muffled) i will~

You thrusted into her walls again. To your surprise, you were still able to press your member against her womb.

Purple Heart: i hope your enjoying this. I wouldn't do this as a CPU, but i just wanted to make you feel good~
Y/n: (muffled) i'm okay with either of your forms loving me.
Purple Heart: how sweet of you~

Purple Heart continued panting while you were thrusting into her faster.
You eventually felt you limit close in.

Y/n: do you want me to-
Purple Heart: you know what i want~

With one more thrust, you went inside Purple Heart's womb and filled it up with your warming cum.
You pulled yourself out. Purple heart was still panting.

Purple Heart: that felt... Incredible... Y/n?

Purple Heart shook you a little and saw that you fell asleep.

Purple Heart: must be tired.

She tried to put your clothes back on you. After that, she laid you down on the couch to rest. She untransformed.

Neptune: hope you enjoy this with the rest of the girls, Y/n.

Neptune left your house and left you to rest.