You and IF

3rd person pov

You were just sitting on the couch again. You've already messed around with the goddesses in your harem. It was a good time with all the "fun" you had with each one of them.
You were just wondering what today might bring you.

Y/n: (in head) i've already had my "fun" with the goddesses. I'm curious as to what will happen now.

You heard a knock at your door. Opening it you saw IF, one of the two human girls in your harem.

Y/n: hi, Iffy.
IF: hey, Y/n.

You two went inside the house and sat on the couch together.

Y/n: is there something you need?
IF: i thought about doing another quest, but i remembered that i have you to hang out with. You have me in your harem, so i thought i'd show some love today.

IF hugged your side tightly. You can feel her somewhat small chest pressing against your arm. You let out a small chuckle.

IF: what's so funny?

You took off your mask before caressing IF's cheek and kissing her on the lips.

Y/n: you're real cute when you do this, you know?

IF had a bright blush. You put your mask back on.

Y/n: is something a matter, Iffy?
IF: i heard what happened between you and the others... So i was wondering...

You felt IF's hand grab your crotch suddenly.

IF: i... Want to do the same with you... Y/n... Do you want to...?

You've had your "fun" with the goddesses. Doing it with a human would be a nice change.

Y/n: then... Let's do it.

IF started to strip herself before sitting on the couch and massaging her entrance.

IF: can you... Lick me... Please...?

You took off your mask and got on your knees. You grabbed IF's hips and started to lick her wet entrance. She felt a shiver up her spine and grabbed your head.

IF: Y-Y/n...
Y/n: (in head) she's so cute trying to hold back her moans.

You continued to lick more on IF's wet folds. You spread them a little to push your tounge inside of IF's walls.

IF: Y/n... S-so lewd~...

As you continued to lick the inside of IF's walls, she started to feel her limit drawing near.

IF: Y/n... I'm...

Before she could finish her sentence, IF's legs twitched before releasing her clear fluids on your face. You licked some of IF's fluids off your finger.

Y/n: it's sweet... Do you... Want to try mine...?

You stripped yourself and stood up. IF grabbed your erection and stroked it.

Y/n: U-urk...
IF: so this is your... I wonder...

Curious, IF started to suck on your member. You felt her tongue brush lightly against your member.

Y/n: (in head) d-damn...
IF: (in head) so this is what it's like...

IF sucked deeper on your member. Her tongue kept brushing against your member. You felt your limit getting closer.

Y/n: IF... I have to...

She rested your tip on her tongue and stroked your member. You then released your hot fluids on her tongue.

IF: it tastes a little sour... How about we continue?

IF laid down on the couch and massaged her wet entrance. You got on top of her and let your member rest on her entrance.

Y/n: are... You ready...?
IF: yeah... You can put it in...

You slowly push your member into her until you felt it press against IF's womb, causing her to gasp.

Y/n: are you alright?
IF: it's... Alright... You can move now.

You slowly thrusted into IF's walls. The wetness of her insides made it easier for you to thrust into her. She couldn't help but moan everytime she felt your member repeatedly pressing against her womb.

IF: please... D-don't... Stop~...!
Y/n: such cute moans.

You picked up the pace and thrusted into IF faster and harder. She felt pleasure from the pain of having her womb being repeatedly poked by your member. You couldn't hold back any longer.

Y/n: IF... I'm so close...

IF wrapped her legs around your waist.

IF: please... Pour it in~...

You thrusted until your member went past IF's cervix and was inside her womb. IF let out a relaxed moan as she felt her womb being filled with your hot seed.
You pulled yourself out and laid down on the couch. IF got on top of you and cuddled close with you. Some of your fluids were leaking from her entrance.

IF: let's... Do it again... Sometime~...

You hugged her naked body.

Y/n: i know you'd want more.

You two slept naked together on the couch.
Tommorow would be another day again.