You and Noire

3rd person pov

Yesterday was... Something. You didn't expect yourself to have sex with Neptune, let alone Purple Heart. Nonetheless, you enjoyed yourself and thought you were just showing your love to her.
You were just sitting on the couch again.

Y/n: (in head) what happened was... Interesting...

You heard a Knock at the door and went to go get it. Behind the door was Noire.

Y/n: oh. Hey, Noire
Noire: hello, Y/n

They sat down on the couch together.

Noire: there's something... I must tell you...

You noticed a slight change in Noire's behavior.

Y/n: does my little Tsundere need something?

Noire fell silent to your small tease.

Y/n: next you'll say "b-baka".
Noire: ... B-baka...

Noire let out a light chuckle.

Noire: you got me again.
Y/n: but really, is there something you need my help with?
Noire: no... It's just that... I need to tell you something.
Y/n: yes?
Noire i really... Like you. And want to thank you for choosing all of us to be in your harem.

You took off your mask to kiss Noire's lips.

Y/n: i love you too.
Noire: then let's do it.
Y/n: hmm?

You felt something grab your crotch and saw that it was Noire's hand.

Noire: next you'll say "N-Noire"?
Y/n: N-Noire?

You were surprised to see that she was able to copy you.

Noire: i want you to show you my love for you. Can you show me yours too, please?

You knew she wasn't joking. She wanted to show you her love towards you and wanted the same from you. You knew what to do.

Y/n: then... Let's show each other... Our love.

She started to pull your pants down until your erection was in the open for her.

Noire: can i...?
Y/n: y-you may...

Noire started to lick the tip of your members. You felt your body tingling from the pleasure from just the tip.
Of course, Noire couldn't stop there. She started to suck on your member. You thought that the tip was enough to make you feel good. This feeling was amazing.

Y/n: (in head) why did it have to feel so good?

Noire continued to suck on your member. You grabbed her head amd thrusted lightly.

Noire: (in head) how lewd of you~

While Noire was still sucking on your erection, you felt your limit getting closer.

Y/n: Noire... I'm gonna...

She deepthroated your member. You couldn't hold it in any longer, so you came in her mouth. She swallowed your warm white fluids as they came out. She took your member out of her mouth after you stopped cumming.

Noire: so this was what you tasted like?
Y/n: yeah...
Noire: well... Let's not waste time. Let's continue.

She started to remove her clothes. You decided to do the same. She layed down on the couch and you put one of her legs over your shoulder. You tip rested on her entrance.

Y/n: do you really want to do this?
Noire: baka, you know the answer already~

You thursted slowly into her and stopped once your member pressed against Noire's womb.

Y/n: am i hurting you?
Noire: don't worry too much. Please, just continue to show me your love.

You started to thrust into her more. You've already experienced this feeling before and you were enjoying every second of it. You member kept on pressing against Noire's womb.

Y/n: Noire, i'm... So close...
Noire: then don't pull out. Don't be afraid to release inside~

You noded and thrust into her faster and faster. You went past Noire's cervix and you member was in her womb. You took of your mask to kiss her before you came inside of her. You pulled out after you stopped pumping your cum and took Noire's leg off your shoulder.

Y/n: that... Felt incredible.
Noire: not done yet.

You were flashed by a light. When the light cleared, you saw that Noire transformed into Black Heart.

Black Heart: one round isn't enough. Let's keep going~

She wasn't gonna take no for an answer. You ripped some of the tight suit she had from her crotch and inserted yourself again.

Black Heart: be thankful i'm doing this for you. I wouldn't transform for this, but because it's you, i'll do it for you.
Y/n: thank you so much.

You proceeded to thrust into Black heart, hitting her womb repeatedly.
Doing this with a goddess was one thing. Having sex with her HDD form was something else.

Y/n: Black Heart... You're so... Tight...

Black Heart stuffed your head in her breasts.

Black Heart: you'd want that, wouldn't you~?

You kept thrusting into Black Heart. Her walls were getting tighter and you felt your limit closing in.

Y/n: c-can i...

Black heart wrapped her legs around your waist.

Black Heart: baka, do you even need to ask~?

You gave one final thrust that made your member pass through Black Heart's cervix and be inside her womb. You unloaded you warm fluids inside of her.

Black Heart: ... I love you... So much... Y/n?

She saw that you fell asleep.

Black Heart: baka. Looks like he ran out of stamina.

She put your clothes and mask back on you before resting you on the couch. She untransformed and left.

Noire: so that's what it's like to like you a lot.

Tommorow would be another one of these days.