You and Compa

3rd person pov

You woke up on the couch with your clothes back on. You remember what happened between you and IF yesterday. You had a great time having sex with a normal human. There was only one girl left who didn't have fun with you yet.

Y/n: i wonder if she'll come today.

You heard a knock at the door. And speak of the devil behind the door was Compa, the other human girl in your harem.

Compa: hi, Y/n!
Y/n: hello, Compa.

You two went inside and sat on the couch together.

Y/n: what brings you here.
Compa: i just wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing.

You notice Compa having a slight blush. You took off your mask.

Y/n: i know what you're up to.
Compa: wh-what are you talkin abo-

You interrupted her with a kiss on her lips.

Y/n: you wanted to see me, right?

Compa had a flustered blush. You put your mask back on.

Compa: y-yes,but...
Y/n: is... Something wrong.
Compa: n-no... You're right. Is shouldn't hold back my feelings.
Y/n: well i'm glad you-

You felt Compa grab your crotch.

Compa: i... Was thinking maybe... We can do this... Together.

You looked into Compa's eyes. Everyone else has had their fun. It would only be fair if you show her some love as well.

Y/n: then... We can.

Compa stripped herself and sat on the couch. She started to massage her entrance.

Compa: p-please... Lick first...

You took of your mask before getting on your knees and licking Compa's entrance. She shivered and grabbed your head.

Compa: Y-Y/n~... This is so... L-lewd~
Y/n: (in head) i know you actually like this.

You continued to lick Compa's wet folds. You spread her entrance with your fingers and push your tongue deeper inside her. Compa felt her limit getting closer

Compa: Y/n... I want to...

Compa's legs twitched before releasing her clear fluids on your face. You lick some of her juices of your face and let out a small chuckle.

Y/n: it's as sweet as you.
Compa: then... Let me taste you...

You stripped yourself and had your member in front of Compa. She stroked it lightly, making you recoil in pleasure.

Compa: allow your nurse to take care of you~

Compa kept stroking your member. She stopped stroking so she can start to suck on your member. You grabbed Compa's head and thrusted lightly.

Y/n: you... Naughty nurse...
Compa: (in head) how lewd~...

The feeling of Compa's tongue against your erection made your body feel incredible inside. A certain feeling was already getting close for you.

Y/n: do... You want it...?

Compa rested your tip on her tongue and stroked your member. You then released your warm fluids on her tongue.

Compa: it's sour, but just like you; it's lovable.

Compa laid down on the couch and massaged her entrance. You got on top of her and rested your tip on her entrance.

Y/n: are you ready...?
Compa: i am... P-Please be gentle...

You slowly thrusted into her until you felt your member press against Compa's womb. Compa shivered in pain when she felt your length rubbing against her walls.

Y/n: Compa... I-i'm sorry...
Compa: d-don't worry, Y/n... Just try to make both of us feel... Good~

You moved slowly, rubbing your member against Compa's walls and hitting her womb repeatedly. She let out moans as she felt your member moving inside of her.

Compa: Y/n... You're so... Rough~...
Y/n: you dirty little nurse...

You continued thrusting into her and decided to thrust into her faster. You then started to suck on Compa's breasts.

Compa: H-Hey...! You said you'd be... Gentle...!
Y/n: i can't when you're so cute...

You continued to thrust into compa while sucking on her breasts. As your member kept hitting against her womb you eventually felt your limit closing in on you.

Y/n: Compa... I'm about to...

Compa wrapped her legs around your waist.

Compa: don't be afraid to release inside me~

You gave one final thrust and your member was inside Compa's womb. You then released and filled up her womb with your hot climax. You pulled out and laid down on the couch. Compa got on top of you and hugged your naked body. Some of your fluids were still leaking her entrance.

Compa: i hope... You had fun...
Y/n: we'll do this again some other time.

You hugged Compa and the two of you slept naked together on the couch.
You finally had sex with every girl in your harem.
You didn't know about tomorrow though...