You... Rom and Ram

(Like i said, i'm sorry)

3rd person Pov

You woke up on the couch. Your clothes and mask were back on you. Uni wasn't sleeping next to you anymore. It felt strange. The fact that your harem was starting to grow. But at least they were people you really liked. You were just sitting on the couch.

Y/n: how large will my harem get...?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Behind the door were Rom and Ram, Blanc's little sisters.

Rom and Ram: Y/n!
Y/n: small ones.

The two of them grabbed your hands with their small hands and took you to your couch. You sat down.

Y/n: what do you need young ones?
Rom: we wanted to be with you
Ram: just like big sis

You smiled with your e/c eyes.

Y/n: that's cute.
Ram: sis also told us a few things.
Rom: she told us not to do anything crazy.
Y/n: what do you mean...?

You saw that the twins stripped themselves. Your eyes widen in shock. The two then sat next to you and hugged you.

Y/n: ...
Ram: You're... ok. Right, Y/n...?
Rom: you look nervous...

You notice their hands reaching for your crotch. You quickly covered it with your hands. The twins looked at you.

Rom: don't worry, Y/n
Ram: Blanc told us what not to do.

While Rom and Ram took turns kissing you, you reluctantly, but slowly,  removed your hands from your crotch. The twins unzipped your pants and pulled down until your erection was revealed.

Rom: Blanc told us to just try.
Ram: we won't do anything else.

The two grabbed your erection. Their soft small hands stung you with pleasure.

Y/n: (in head) why... Am i... Enjoying this...?

The twins started to stroke your member with their small soft hands. They both tried their best at stroking it.

Rom: sorry, Y/n...
Ram: are... We doing good...?
Y/n: ... You are...

The two stopped stroking and lowered themselves. They started to lick your member. Their small tongues sent small feelings of pleasure to your erection.

Y/n: (in head) why does this feel... So natural...?

Rom and Ram took turns sucking on your member. You felt their small tongues rubbing against it. While they kept taking turns sucking on your member, you felt your limit getting close.

Y/n: ... Stand...

The two stood up and held hands while putting their faces together. You stroked your member until you released on Rom and Ram's faces. They took turns sucking to have a taste of your fluids. You sat down on the couch while the twins sat by your sides and kissed your cheeks before hugging you.

Ram: thank you, Y/n
Rom: hope you had a lot of fun.

The two slept resting their heads on your shoulders.
You heard a knock at the door.

Y/n: hmm...?
???: FBI OPEN UP!!!

Suddenly the wall exploded and you were curled into a ball cowering while a lot of armed officers shot every where in your house.

Y/n: why did i agree with this...?

You suddenly woke up.

Y/n: was it... All a dream...?

You saw that Rom and Ram were still naked and resting their heads on your shoulders.

Y/n: i should play with them normally next time...

You put the two's clothes back on them. You then sat down and put Rom and Ram into comfortable positions on your shoulders.

Y/n: sleep well.

Rom and Ram were add to your harem! (Is that good)?

(Like i said, I'm very sorry I made this. Sins can be forgiven... R-right...?)