You and Rei

3rd person pov

You were resting on the couch full of boredom. You've already played some videogames, but looks like that wasn't enough to prevent you from being bored. You really wished something would just happen.

Y/n: (in head) even with all this entertainment at my disposal, i'm still very bored.

However you were relieved because there was a knock at the door. It was Rei.

Rei: greetings, Y/n
Y/n: hey, Rei.

You closed the door and went to sit on the couch with Rei.

Y/n: so what brings you here?
Rei: w-well... Since i'm a part of your harem... I thought we could... H-hang out...

Rei was acting adorably shy right now. You reached and took off Rei's glasses.

Rei: Y/n... What are you doing..?

You took off your mask and kiss Rei on her lips. You put your mask back on and put Rei's glasses back on her after breaking the kiss. You smile with your eyes.

Y/n: i'd love to hang out with you more.

You see that she had a shy expression.

Y/n: are... You okay...?
Rei: i... Was wondering...
Y/n: you were wondering?
Rei: i... Looked up what guys like you would... L-like...

You felt Rei suddenly grab your crotch.

Rei: c-can we... Please...?

You looked into Rei's eyes. You two haven't had fun in a while. It wouldn't hurt to just enjoy yourselves again.

Y/n: we... Can.

She pulled down your pants until your erection was revealed to her. She started by stroking it. Her soft hands made you recoil in pleasure.

Rei: are you okay with me doing this.
Y/n: you can keep going...

She continued stroking your member. She eventually stopped stroking and started to suck on it.

Y/n: (in head) i've been through this, but... It always feels so good.

Rei sucked on your member even deeper. The feeling of her tongue rubbing against it was amazing. You eventually felt your limit getting closer.

Y/n: R-Rei... I have to...

She stopped sucking and stroked to keep the pleasure going.

Rei: Y/n, are you alright?

You then came on Rei's face.

Rei: h-hey...! Not the glasses...!

She cleaned her face and glasses.

Y/n: so... What now...?
Rei: w-well... I guess now we move on to the real e-excitement... Y-you can be the dominant one if you want...

Rei then stripped herself with you and laid on one side. You put one of her legs over your shoulder and rest your tip at her entrance.

Rei: you can... Move if you want.

You slowly thrusted into her until your Member pressed against Rei's womb.

Y/n: do you want me to...
Rei: please... Don't worry, just let me enjoy myself with you~

You thrusted slowly into Rei's walls. She let out a few moans each time she felt your member press against her womb.

Y/n: Rei~...
Rei: it hurts a bit... But it feels so good~.

You sped up and thrusted into her more. You can feel her walls getting tighter around your member. The fun you have with the goddesses is probably the best thing that they'd want to do with you.
As you thrust into Rei's insides, you felt your limit was starting to close in.

Y/n: Rei... Can i... Inside...?
Rei: please... D-don't be afraid to release inside.

You thrusted once more, causing your member to go past her cervix and be inside Rei's womb. You then filled it with your warm climax. You pulled out after you finished and took off Rei's leg from your shoulder.

Y/n: we... Haven't got to have that much fun... Haven't we...?

You were blinded by a light. You then felt a pain on your member because something grabbed it very tightly. You look to see that Rei transformed into Blue Heart.

Blue heart: one round isn't enough. Shall we continue~?

You still had the stamina for one more round. You ripped some of the tight suit she had from her crotch region and inserted yourself. Blue Heart took off your mask and stuffed your face in her breasts.

Blue Heart: let us both enjoy ourselves~.
Y/n: (muffled) s-sure...

You thrusted into her, hitting Blue Heart's womb repeatedly. Sex with the goddesses in CPU form was just heavenly. You picked up the pace and thrust into Blue Heart's walls even faster.

Blue Heart: i wouldn't transform for this, but just for you, i let you do this.
Y/n: (muffled) thank you... Blue Heart.

You kept thrusting into Blue Heart. You felt your limit closing in on you.

Y/n: B-Blue Heart... Can i cum... Inside You...?

She wrapped her legs around your waist before giving you a kiss on your lips.

Blue Heart: we both want the same thing~.

You gave one final thrust and went Past Blue Heart's cervix. You then released in the inside of her womb.

Blue Heart: incredible... Y/n?

Blue Heart looked at you only to see that you fell asleep in her breasts.

Blue Heart: he must have ran out of his stamina.

She helped out with puting your clothes and mask back on you. She laid you down on the couch so you can take a rest. She untransformed back to normal before leaving at the door.

Rei: thank you... For having fun with me, Y/n.

Tommorow was going to be another day.