You and Uni

3rd person pov

You woke up without Nepgear beside you and your clothes were back on you on the couch. You didn't expect Nepgear to love you the same way Neptune loved you. This wasn't a bad thing and you were happy she was added to your harem. You sat up on the couch.

Y/n: i wonder if someone else will visit.

There was a knock at the door. You opened to see Noire's younger sister, Uni.

Uni: hi, Y/n.
Y/n: hey, Uni.

You two went inside and sat on the couch together.

Y/n: so what brings you here today?
Uni: i thought i'd spend some time with you just like my sis.

You patted Uni's head.

Y/n: i'd be delighted to be with you more often.

You notice a blush on Uni's face. You took of your mask and look into her red eyes.

Y/n: hey... Are you ok...?
Uni: it's just... That... My sis seems to love you a lot... I wanted to see why...

Uni suddenly kissed you.

Y/n: Uni...
Uni: Y/n...

You then saw that Uni was grabbing her crotch.

Uni: Y/n... Please... Let me love you just like my sister.

It appeared that Uni had eyes for you just like Noire. Didn't seem like you could deny this.

Y/n: i'll... Do it with you.

Uni stripped herself and sat on the couch, giving you a good look at her naked body. You got on your knees and started to massage Uni's entrance.

Uni: Y-Y/n~...
Y/n: are you ok...?
Uni: o-of course... Please continue.

You stopped massaging and started to lick Uni's entrance. She twitched after feeling your tongue rubbing her entrance and grabbed your head.

Uni: s-so... L-Lewd~...
Y/n: (in head) i know you're enjoying this.

You spread Uni's entrance and stuck your tongue deeper into her walls, causing her to let out a few moans. She felt her limit closing in.

Uni: Y-Y/n... I'm...I'm...

Uni couldn't hold back and she sprayed her clear fluids on your face. You licked some of it off before putting your mask back on you.

Y/n: i... Hope you liked it...
Uni: i... I did... Let's keep going.

You stripped yourself and put a condom on your member before resting it on Uni's entrance.

Y/n: you ready...?
Uni: yes... You can put it in...

You slowly insert yourself into Uni. She let out a gasp of pain once your length was inside of her.

Y/n: does it hurt too much...?
Uni: it hurts but... I know i can take it...

You started to thrust into Uni's walls. She let out a few moans while she felt your length rubbing against her walls. You took of your mask to give Uni a few kisses as you thrust into her. You felt your limit getting close and you came inside the condom. You pulled yourself out and saw the condom was inflated by your white fluids.
However you and Uni couldn't help but stare at each other's eyes.

Uni: now what...?
Y/n: i should take this off.

Uni took the condom off your member. She sucked on it to clean off your member before kissing the tip and laying back down. You placed your member on her entrance again.

Y/n: are you sure you want this...?
Uni: please, Y/n... Let's do it...

You slowly inserted yourself. This time you felt your member press against Uni's womb, causing her to gasp a little.

Y/n: i'm sorry...
Uni: it's alright... Keep going...

You continued to thrust into Uni. She couldn't hold back her moans each time she felt your member pressing against her womb.

Uni: Y/n~...! You're so rough~...!
Y/n: i know you're enjoying this.

You continued to thrust into her. You felt your limit getting close.

Y/n: Uni i'm... So close.

She wrapped her legs around you.

Uni: i... I want it inside~...

With one final thrust your member went past Uni's cervix and was inside her womb. You then filled it up with your warm seed. You pulled out and laid on the couch. Uni got on top of you with some of your fluids leaking from her entrance.

Uni: can... You love me just like my sis...?

You hugged Uni's naked body.

Y/n: i will...

Uni hugged you and drifted off to sleep. The two of you slept together on the couch naked.

Uni was added to your harem!