You and Nepgear

3rd person pov

You woke up with you clothes on and Compa not being beside you. You finally had sex with all of your harem. You had so much fun hanging out with them. You knew they were going to want to do this often with you. You weren't complaining. You were happy as long as you were with them. You were just sitting on the couch.

Y/n: (in head) well... I've had my fun. I wonder what i'll do now.

You heard a knock at the door. Behind the door was Neptune's younger sister, Nepgear.

Y/n: Gears.
Nepgear: hi, Y/n.

You two went inside and sat together on the couch.

Y/n: what brings you here?
Nepgear: i wanted to do what my sister does. To hang out with you.

You let out a chuckle and patted Nepgear's head.

Y/n: lovely. I'd like to spend some time with you again.

You saw that Nepgear had a blush on her cheeks. You took off your mask and look her in the eyes.

Y/n: Gears... What's wrong...?
Nepgear: it's just that... I like you... But the same way my sister does...
Y/n: what are you saying...?

Nepgear suddenly got close to your face and kissed you on the lips.

Y/n: Nepgear...
Nepgear: Y/n... I love you the same way my sister does...

You saw Nepgear grab her own crotch.

Nepgear: that means... I... I want you... S-so much... Can we...?

You didn't expect Nepgear to like in that way. But she wanted to love you just like her sister. Maybe it would be nice to give her some love.

Y/n: if it's what you want...
Nepgear: then could you show me?

Nepgear stripped for you and sat down on the couch to give you a look of her naked body. You got on your knees and massaged Nepgear's entrance, causing her to recoil in pleasure.

Y/n: are you alright...?
Nepgear: it hurts... A bit... But you can keep going.

You stopped massaging Nepgear's entrance and took off your mask before licking it. Nepgear moaned at the feeling of her folds being licked by you. She grabbed your head.

Nepgear: Y/n~... M-More~...
Y/n: (in head) if you insist.

You then used your fingers yo spread Nepgear's folds and licked deeper into her. She felt her limit getting closer.

Nepgear: Y-Y/n... I... I...

Before she could finish her legs twitched and Nepgear released her clear fluids on your face. You cleaned your face and put your mask back on.

Y/n: let's continue.

You put on a condom on your member.

Y/n: just to be safe...
Nepgear: o-of course...

You grabbed Nepgear's hips and slowly inserted yourself. Nepgear let out a gasp after feeling her walls being rubbed by your length.

Y/n: does it hurt too much...?
Nepgear: it's ok...

You started to thrust into Nepgear, causing her to let out a few moans. You decided to take off your mask a give her a few kisses as you thrust into her. You placed you mask back on you and thrusted faster Into Nepgear. You felt your limit drawing near.

Y/n: Gears... I'm...

You gave one final thrust and Released inside the condom. You slowly pulled yourself out from Nepgear's entrance. The condom was inflated by your fluids.
You and Nepgear couldn't help but stare into each other's eyes. You were both thinking the same thing:

Y/n and Nepgear: it's not enough...

Nepgear got up and took the condom off your member.

Nepgear: how about we do it without it?
Y/n: let's do it.

Nepgear sucked on your member to clean off your white fluids. She pressed a kiss on your tip before laying down again.

Y/n: are you sure you want to do it without a condom...?
Nepgear: it's you i'm doing it with. I don't mind...

You slowly thrusted into Nepgear again. This time you felt your member pressing Nepgear's womb, causing her to let out a gasp.

Y/n: are... You sure you'll do this... With me...?
Nepgear: it's fine... Let's just enjoy this...

You thrusted into Nepgear. She failed trying to hold back her moans each time she felt your member pressing against her womb. You took off your mask to kiss her a few times as you sped up into her.

Nepgear: Y/n~... Keep... G-going...!
Y/n: (in head) so cute...

You sped up more into Nepgear. You felt your limit drawing near.

Y/n: do you want it... Inside...?

Nepgear wrapped her legs around you.

Nepgear: p-please~...

With one final thrust your member passed Nepgear's cervix and was inside her womb. You then released your warm seed inside Nepgear's womb. You pulled out and lied down on the couch. Nepgear got on top of you and hugged you. Some your fluids leaked from her entrance.

Nepgear: y-you don't mind... Loving me...?

You hugged Nepgear's naked body.

Y/n: i don't mind at all.

Nepgear smiled before drifting off into sleep. You both slept naked on the couch holding each other.

Nepgear was added to your harem!