You and Red

3rd person pov

You woke up on the couch without Linda beside you. It looked like she managed to get your clothes back on you. You still weren't bothered by the size of your harem. You were happy they were people you really liked. You were just sitting on the couch.

Y/n: i wonder if someone else will visit.

Speaking of visits, there was a knock at the door. Behind it was Red, a human girl you made friends with who swings the other way.

Y/n: oh. Hi, Red.
Red: hey, Y/n

You two sat on the couch together.

Y/n: is there something you need.
Red: just checking in on how well you've taken care of the wifeys.

You took off your mask and give Red a smile.

Y/n: i've done well.

You notice Red blushing.

Y/n: is something wrong?
Red: no... I've been thinking about you a lot lately... I want to tell you something...
Y/n: ... What is it...?

Red got close to your face.

Y/n: ... R-Red...?

Red kissed you on the lips.

Red: i want you to be my hubby...

You excitedly hugged Red, ignoring the fact her chest was pressing against yours. You put your mask back on.

Y/n: i really liked you too.
Red: then show me...
Y/n: hmm?

You saw Red grab her crotch.

Red: i... I searched what boys like you would like... Do... You like to do lewd things, Y/n...?
Y/n: y-yeah... I guess...
Red: then... Do it with me...

You two stripped yourselves and took good looks at each other's naked bodies. Red grabbed her breasts and looked into your e/c eyes.

Red: do... You like boobs, Y/n...?
Y/n: y-yeah...
Red: do you want to use them...?
Y/n: sure...

Red laid down on the couch. You got on top of her and placed your member between her breasts.

Y/n: they're... They're so soft....
Red: i knew you'd like them~...

You slowly thrusted between Red's breasts. Her soft skin sent pleasure throughout your body.

Y/n: (in head) why did Red's boobs have to be such a turn on?

You picked up the pace and thrusted faster while Red stuck out her tounge and licked the tip of your member.

Red: (in head) Y/n, why'd you have to make me so wet around you?

While you kept thrusting, you felt your limit building up.

Y/n: Red... Can I cum on your face...?
Red: i want some on my tongue~

You thrusted one more time and came all over Red's face and tongue. She got some of your fluids off her face and licked it off her fingers.

Red: it's not bad.

Red got on her fours and revealed her ass to you.

Red: i heard boys like it this way.

Red suddenly felt something brushing against her wet entrance. She saw that you didn't have your mask on and were licking her.

Red: Y/n~... Why...?
Y/n: you've pleasured me. I think it's my turn.

You used your fingers to spread Red's entrance to lick deeper into her. Red felt her limit drawing near as your tongue kept teasing her.

Red: Y/n... I'm...

Red couldn't hold back. She sprayed her clear fluids on your face. You licked Red's juices off.

Y/n: i hope you enjoyed.

You got up and rubbed your tip against Red's entrance.

Red: wait...
Y/n: what's wrong...?
Red: i know you want to release inside my womb, but... Can you pull out for me...?
Y/n: i understand...

You slowly thrusted into Red. She let out a gasp after she felt your member press against her womb.

Y/n: s-sorry...
Red: it's fine... You can move now.

You thrusted into Red slowly. She failed trying to hold her moans each time she felt your member pressing against her womb. As you thrusted you grabbed Red's boobs and gave them squeezes.

Red: Y/n~...
Y/n: red.

You picked up the pace and thrusted into Red faster. Red felt her limit getting close again.

Red: I... I...

Before she could finish, you gave a thrust that made your member pass Red's cervix and be inside her womb. Red released her clear juices all over your member before laying on her stomach, pulling your member out of her womb and walls.

Y/n: I'm not done yet.

As much as you wanted to fill Red's womb with your warm seed, you did make a promise. You stroked your member until you came all over Red's ass. You laid down on the couch. Red tiredly crawled onto you and hugged your naked body.

Red: hubby... You don't mind being the only boy i'd like...?

You hugged Red's naked body and look into her eyes.

Y/n: i don't mind, wifey...

Red smiled and drifted off into sleep. You decided to sleep naked with her on the couch.

Red was added to harem!