You and Plutia

3rd person pov

You were one the couch. Boredom struck since there was really wasn't anything you could do for now. All you could do was wait for something to happen to you. Maybe someone else can come visit and hang out with you.

Y/n: (in head) hopefully something interesting happens today.

You heard a knock at the door and went to go get it. Behind it was Plutia.

Plutia: heeeyyyyy, Y/n
Y/n: hi Plutia.

You two sat on the couch together. Plutia hugged you once you two sat. You gave a chuckle and hugged her too.

Plutia: i wanted to stay with you aaaallllll daaaaayyyyy.

You took off your mask and kissed Plutia.

Y/n: i don't mind that all.

Plutia gave you a shy look. You put your mask back on.

Y/n: is something wrong?
Plutia: i... Talked to her.
Y/n: talked to who?
Plutia: Iris told me to enjoy myself with you without her.

You felt Plutia grab your crotch.

Plutia: Y/n... Can you do me this favor please...?

You knew that in that adorable look in her eyes she was begging for your love. The other four goddesses had their fun. This didn't seem like a bad idea. You unzipped your pants a little and looked into her eyes.

Y/n: if you want to... We can do it.

She pulled down on your pants until your erection was revealed to her. She grabbed it and stroked slowly on it. You twitch a little from this.

Plutia: am i... Doing it right...?
Y/n: you're doing good. Just keep going to your heart's content.

She stopped stroking and started to suck on your member. You felt Plutia giving it nibbles.

Y/n: (in head) normally Iris would be the one doing this. Plutia looks so cute trying to do the same here.

Plutia sucked more on your member and fingered herself a little. You felt your limit getting closer.

Y/n: Plutia.... I'm so close...

Plutia continued sucking on your member. You climaxed inside her mouth, taking her by surprise. She swallowed your cum until no more pumped out.

Plutia: let's do it again.

Plutia stripped herself with you. She got on the couch on her fours and revealed her ass to you. You got behind her and rubbed your tip against her entrance.

Plutia: Y/n~. You tease...!

You inserted yourself until you bumped against Plutia's womb, causing her to let out a small moan. She placed her face on a pillow to prevent her moans from escaping.

Plutia: please be gentle
Y/n: i promise.

You grabbed her hips and start to thrust into her. You heard sounds coming from the pillow. Plutia was trying hard to not let her moans escape.

Y/n: (in head) am i crazy if i find her moans adorable...?

You kept thrusting into Plutia, hitting her womb repeatedly. You started to pick up the pace and began to thrust into her faster.

Plutia: (muffled) so lewd, Y/n~
Y/n: so cute...

You kept thrusting into Her. You can feel something building up inside you. She took her head off the pillow to look at you.

Y/n: Plutie... Can i...?
Plutia: pleeeeease do~

You thrusted into her until you gave one final thrust that made your member pass through her cervix and be inside her womb. Plutia let out a relaxed moan as she felt your hot climax filling up her womb. After you stopped pumping, you pulled yourself out and Plutia layed on her side.

Y/n: (in head) did i... Go too far...?

You were then blinded by a light. When it cleared, you saw Iris Heart.

Iris Heart: you haven't forgotten about me, haven't you~?
Y/n: hoo boy...

Iris pushed you, causing you to lie down on the couch. She ripped some of the tight suit she had from her crotch before grabbing your member and sitting on it. Eventually it pressed against her womb.

Y/n: just going straight ahead...?
Iris Heart: just stay quiet and enjoy this moment~.

Iris lifted herself and moved herself downward on your member. You can feel it repeatedly pressing against her womb.
Iris took off your mask before grabbing your head and stuffing your face in her breasts.

Iris heart: enjoying yourself?
Y/n: (muffled) of course.
Iris Heart: good boy~

She started to pick up the pace and moved herself faster and faster. She removed some of the tight suit from her Breasts and exposed them to you.

Iris Heart: you know you want to~
Y/n: o-of course...

You sucked on her boobs and played with them. You wanted to be gentlemanly, but you were feeling a bit greedy.
Iris continued to move herself on your member. You could already feel your climax getting closer.

Y/n: Iris... I'm about to...

Before you could finish, Iris Heart slammed her hips agains yours. Your member went past her cervix and was inside her womb.

Iris Heart: go ahead. Make a mess~

You couldn't hold back. You released your warm white fluids inside Iris Heart's womb.

Iris Heart: well done, my pet~... Y/n?

She saw that you fell asleep. She chuckled and patted your messy h/c anime hair.

Iris Heart: aww... Must be tired. Maybe i went too far...

She tried to put your mask and clothes back on you before letting you rest on the couch and untransforming.

Plutia: we'll cuddle some other day, okaaaaaaayyyy?

Plutia left your house. Tommorow would be another day.