You and Vert

3rd person pov

You were playing some video games because you really had nothing better to do. Times have become more... Interesting with your harem. They wanted to have "fun" with you, so you didn't want to deny their offer. You turned off the console.

Y/n: (in head) i should probably do something different today.

You heard a knock at the door. You went to go get it and behind the door was Vert.

Vert: hello, Y/n.
Y/n: hey, Vert.

The two of you sat on the couch together.

Vert: may... I pat your head again?
Y/n: of course.

You bowed your head and felt Vert's soft hands go through your messy H/c anime hair.

Vert: cute.

You lifted your head and took off your mask before giving Vert a kiss.

Y/n: i think you're cute too.

You put your mask back on.

Vert: Y/n, i wanted to play a different game with you today.
Y/n: what kind of game did you have in mind?

You felt Vert grab your crotch region.

Y/n: ...!
Vert: i want to play this kind of "game" with you~

You knew what she ment. She wanted to "play" differently with you this time. You've been through this before. Looks like you just had to accept it.

Y/n: then let's... "Play".

You saw that Vert was already stripping herself so you did the same.

Vert: sit down. I'll play first~.

You sat down. Vert got on her knees and placed your erect member between her breasts.

Y/n: they're... So soft.
Vert: how lewd of you~

She started to rub your member using her boobs. The feeling of her soft skinned breasts sent an incredible feeling of ecstasy throughout your body.
Of course, she didn't stop there. While she was rubbing you, she licked your tip.

Y/n: (in head) and they say boobs can't kill. This is driving me nuts.

Vert rubbed your member with her breasts faster and licked your tip more. You can feel something tense up inside your erection.

Y/n: Vert... I'm close...

She started to suck on your member while still rubbing you with her breasts. Before you could release she sucked on all of your member. You couldn't hold back and released your fluids inside her mouth.

Y/n: that... Was fun.
Vert: my turn isn't over yet~.

Vert got on top of you and grabbed your member. She was resting on the tip of it.

Vert: please. Just enjoy yourself.
Y/n: i will.

Vert slowly lowered herself onto your member. She stopped once she felt your member pressed against her womb.

Y/n: are... You ok...?
Vert: it's fine... Just relax.
Y/n: ... Sure.

Vert started to move herself up and down on your erection. Her tight canals were closing around your member. You felt it press against Vert's womb repeatedly.

Y/n: (in head) i've been through this before. But... It always feels... Like the first...

As if it were instinct, you grabbed Vert's hips and thrusted into her. She moved herself faster and slammed her hips against yours over and over. You can already feel your limit drawing near.

Y/n: Vert... I'm so close...
Vert: then don't hold back, Y/n~

You knew you can't hold it in any longer. Vert slammed her hips against yours one more time. Your member went past her cervix and was inside her womb. You filled it up with your warm seed. After Vert's womb was filled she got of you and layed down.

Vert: we're not done yet~
Y/n: hmm?

You blinded by a light. When the light cleared you saw that Vert has transformed into Green Heart.

Y/n: (in head) damn...
Green Heart: my turn is finished. It's your turn now~.
Y/n: (in head) hoo boy...

You got on top of Green Heart and ripped some of the tight suit she had from her crotch and inserted yourself again. She stuffed your face in her breasts.

Y/n: (in head) am i dead? Cause this feels like heaven.
Green Heart: enjoy yourself~.

You thrusted into Green Heart, hitting her womb repeatedly. Vert's CPU from was more hmm than her normal form. You were curious to what it would feel like having sex with Green Heart. Looks like your curiosity was answered.
You kept thrusting into Green Heart. You took of your mask and removed the tight suit from her Breasts before you started to suck on them.

Green Heart: so aggressive~

You couldn't help but be a bit greedy. You wanted to play and suck on her tits so much. You couldn't because it wouldn't be gentlemanly of you. So you played and sucked her boobs, but not too greedily as you kept thrusting into her. You eventually felt your end drawing near.

Y/n: Green Heart... I'm so close.
Green Heart: don't be afraid to pour it all in me~

You kept thrusting into her. With one final thrust you went past Green Heart's cervix and were inside her womb. You then filled it up with your warm seed.

Green Heart: i hope... you enjoyed this little... Game with me... Y/n?

She saw that you fell asleep between her breasts. She chuckled and patted your messy h/c anime hair.

Green Heart: aww... You must be tired. You're so cute when you fall asleep.

She put your clothes and mask back on you before resting you on the couch. She untransformed.

Vert: maybe next time we can play a different game.

Tommorow would be like this day.