Stuck On You Part 10.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Taylor-"

Taylor:"Answer the question Y/n"She said making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"We did kiss but-"

Taylor:"That's all I need to know"She sad taking her bag and walking away from me. I pushed through the crowd of people and followed her out of the building.

Y/n:"Taylor! Wait, let me explain!"I said trying to catch up with the girl.

At this time, we both exited the building making the chilly New York breeze hit us both. I was mostly surprised to see the outside of the building empty without a fan or paparazzi in sight.

Taylor:"I'm not having this conversation with you, Y/n"She said turning around and facing me"You know, I actually started liking you....I started liking you a lot, but I'm not dealing with your baggage"She said making me frown.

Y/n:"Please just let me explain this....its not the way it seems"I said walking towards the green eyed girl.

Taylor:"Then what? What was it? Because in my eyes it looks like your ex who seems to be obsessed with you used the opportunity to tell me that the two of you kissed. Kendall made sure to rub it in my face and she made it extremely clear that you're still in love with her and I cant do it Y/n"She said making me stay silent"Look, I also got out of a messy and shitty break up but I'm not putting myself in another situation or position where I'm going to get hurt again"She said making me reach my hands out for her.

Y/n:"I dont want to hurt you"I said making her pull her hands away from mine.

Taylor:"Its stupid of me anyways, I mean we aren't even dating but I'm acting like you cheated on me or something"She said shaking her head and waving down a taxi"You and Kendall have a lot of history and I get it Y/n....I get it if you still love her and I wish you the best"She said opening the cab door"Just dont involve me in it"She said shutting the door as the cab drove away.

Y/n:"Fuck!"I yelled running my fingers through my hair"Fuck, fuck, fuck"I muttered closing my eyes.

I was so close....I was so close to trying to be happy again and yet again, I got fucked over. I heard the doors open making me turn around and see the girls all dressed up and her. The one women in my life who I thought I wouldn't grow to hate. 

Vanessa:"Y/n/n, what happened?"She asked walking down the steps towards me with the others"We saw you and Taylor come out so we got dressed as fast as we could..."She said making me glare at Kendall.

Hailey:"Yeah, she looked upset"She said making me clench my jaw to try and control my anger.

Kendall:"Oh you know Taylor, always dramatic"She said glancing over to me"Why dont we go back to my place and relax?"She suggested looking over at me with a lustful look.

That's it, I'm going to kill this bitch.

Y/n:"Fuck Kendall!"I said finally exploding making the others jump along with her"What the hell is your problem?!"I said balling my fists.

Bella:"Woah, okay"She said walking over to me"Hey, what happened?"She asked looking at my face, seeing all the veins popping out from my neck.

Y/n:"Her"I said looking at Kendall"She is what happened"I said making them all look at her. At this point, I didn't even care of we were out in the cold.

Gigi:"God, Kendall, what did you do now?"She asked looking over at her best friend. She stood there silently making me speck up.

Y/n:"She's fucking up my life, that's what she's doing!"I said shaking my head"She told Taylor that we kissed"I said making their eyes widen"Because when I went over to dinner at her mom's place....she made a move on me and kissed me. She kissed me! Not the other way around and she made it seem to Taylor that I still had feelings for her and that I still love her"I said making them all stare at the brunette in shock and anger.