Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 7.

*inserts evil laugh* I'm loving this book 🤭 also keep those comments coming babies!! 😘

TAYLOR'S POV.

One Month Later...

Taylor:"Fuck"I moaned feeling Michael crash on top of me.

Michael:"Fuck indeed"He huffed out pulling out from me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and tried getting my breathing back to normal. Its been a month so far since Y/n and I 'got back together' and it was going well. Michael understood what I was doing and we sneaked around as much as we could.

Michael:"Do you have to leave?"He asked once I got out of bed.

Taylor:"Sadly, I do baby. I have a dinner with Y/n tonight"I mumbled leaning down to kiss his lips"And I cant lie again and say that I stayed over at Candice's again"He sighed.

Michael"I dont like the fact that she gets to keep you whilst I sit alone in my hotel room, missing you....needing you"He sucked on my neck making me sigh.

Taylor:"I know, but its only for a while longer. I have her wrapped around my finger...I mean, she's already talking about marriage"I laughed.

Michael:"That fast, she must be dumb"He laughed sitting back on the bed watching me.

Taylor:"Seems so. I'm going to have a shower, want to have quickie before I go?"I smirked walking inside the bathroom.

Michael:"You read my mind"I giggled and started the shower, feeling him kiss my neck.

I showered and said my final goodbye's to him before getting in my car and driving back to Y/n's. I pulled up to the driveway and saw that she was already home and checked the time to see that it was six in the evening.

Taylor:"Y/n?"I called out walking inside.

Y/n:"Hey baby..."She smiled walking towards me"How's Candice?"I smiled.

Taylor:"She's good. We had a good time"She leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

Y/n:"That's good. I'm going to start on dinner...you want to help?"I nodded.

Taylor:"Sure, let me go and leave my bags"I mumbled smiling at her.

I walked to the bedroom and sighed sitting on the bed for a moment. I still couldn't believe how well this was all going. She completely cut the girls off and to make things better, we bumped into Bella and them the other day making them fight.

And Y/n stood up for me leading to Bella slapping her. I tried so hard not to laugh but honestly, Y/n was stupid to get back together with me because I was just using her. I didn't mind though, I got a Dior bag.

I walked downstairs and saw her cutting some things up making me wrap my arms around her waist and sigh.

Taylor:"Smells good"She chuckled.

Y/n:"Thanks, I'm making steak with vegetables and mash potatoes"I nodded.

Taylor:"What can I do?"I asked.

Y/n:"Grab a knife and help me cut all of this up"I nodded grabbing a knife and helped her.

Taylor:"So how was your day?"I asked.

Y/n:"It was good, I managed to get a lot done"She smiled looking at me"And I have a surprise for you"I looked at her and smiled.

Taylor:"Oh really? What is it?"I asked wondering if she was that purse I was asking for a few days back.

Y/n:"I cant tell you, it'll ruin the surprise, but I will say this, you will be speechless"I grinned.

Taylor:"Is it big?"She nodded,