Simplicity Part 2.

And Here We Gooooo 💀 Y'all Know What To Do With The Comments 💭

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Baby, I can handle this"I said putting my shoes on, tying up the laces.

Cindy:"I know you can but I don't trust her Y/n, the girl is crazy"I laughed seeing her pace around the room.

Y/n:"She is, but I also know that if I dont do this, she will message, call and even show up to the house trying to talk to me"I explained standing up.

Cindy:"Which is why you should do it now rather than later..."I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Y/n:"What's really going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"I asked kissing her forehead and pulling away.

Cindy:"This is feels...its feels off. I dont trust her and that mouth of hers"I hummed and tilted my head to the side"...and I'm a little jealous"I chuckled and shook my head"Whats so funny about this?"She glared at me.

Y/n:"Oh, nothing..."I bit back my laugh and leaned down to peck her lips.

Cindy:"I can literally tell that you're laughing inside your head"I pulled away and laughing shaking my head.

Y/n:"Its just that you have nothing to worry about..."I said looking down at the girl"Taylor is a messed up girl who's probably looking for attention. I'm just going to see what she wants and leave and once I come home...I can have you all to myself"I mumbled the last part and kissed her lips.

Cindy:"Bribing me with sex is cruel"I hummed and pulled away.

Y/n:"Its only cruel if you dont like it"I winked kissing her lips and pulling away from her completely.

Cindy:"Text me when you arrive, okay?"She said walking downstairs with me. I heard the front door open and close making me nod my head and see the girls walk in.

Y/n:"I will, I love you"I turned and smiled at her.

Cindy:"Oh, I-I love you too"She blushed shyly. I leaned forward and pecked her lips"See you in a few"I nodded.

Y/n:"Girls..."I greeted kissing their cheeks"Dont burn down my house and take girl of my girl"I said grabbed my car keys.

Hailey:"Dont get kidnapped!"I laughed and shut the door, walking to my car.

I started the engine and pulled out of my driveway, going to the restaurant I told Taylor to meet me at. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair thinking about what the girl could possibly want.

I mean, its been five years, what could she want? 

Taylor has slowly become nonexistent when it came to the fashion industry. Once people found out about how unstable she was, they slowly pulled her out from things. She moved back to Colorado with Michael and lived with her mother and them, last time I heard.

They were also still together from what people would tell me. Good for them, two nutty people together...forever and always...how creepy. I parked my car and saw the paparazzi spot me in an instant.

"Y/n, are you here to meet with Taylor?"

"Are you and Cindy broken up?"

"Are you cheating on Cindy?"

I grabbed one of their cameras and smiled breaking it. They all stopped clicking and looked at me with slight fear in their eyes.

Y/n:"Move or I break your necks"They took a few steps back making me smirk internally.