Simplicity Part 3.

I Really Need To Make A Cindy Kimberly Book...Anyways, Yk What To Do With The Comments 🥺

Y/N POV.

Cindy:"Mhmm, just like that, baby"She moaned biting down on my shoulder.

I groaned and used the headboard to support me and gripped it harder until my knuckles turned white. I stuffed my head in neck and kissed her sweet spot softly before biting down on it getting the reaction I wanted.

Cindy:"Do that again"I smirked and repeated my previous action getting a satisfying moan from her.

Y/n:"You want to come?"I heard a broken moan leave her lips.

Cindy:"Yes...please"I felt my stomach start to coil and pulled away from her neck, looking down at the girl.

I loved seeing her all hot and bothered, it was the only time she would show me her wild side, well, it depended on her mood but you know what I mean. She bit her lip and licked the top lip with her tongue, her brown eyes drawing me in every second.

Cindy:"Come in me..."She pulled me down until my lips were ghosting over hers"Fill me up, papi"I moaned and connected our lips giving her a hard thrust.

She dug her manicured nails in my sides and moved them up to my shoulders making me hiss and ignore the pain. I felt her walls tighten around me and her breathing start to pick up as her kisses became sloppy.

Cindy:"Fuck, Y/n!!!"She moaned throwing her head back, digging it into the pillow. Her legs shook underneath me making wrap them around my waist and slow down my thrusts, riding out her high.

Y/n:"God, you're beautiful"I kissed her lips and moved down to her breasts, taking one in my mouth.

It was impossible not to worship this girl like she was the best thing God blessed me with because well, she was.

Cindy:"I love you"She moaned breathlessly with her eyes closed and head thrown back. 

Y/n:"I love you more"I moaned giving her one last thrust before shooting my load into her. 

She whimpered at the feeling and moved her hips, milking me dry for whatever I had. I felt my arms start to burn and let my body crash on top of hers feeling exhausted. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me closer to her, kissing the side of my head in a soothing way.

Cindy:"Happy birthday, baby"I laughed hoarsely and stuffed my head in neck.

Y/n:"Thanks"I mumbled hearing her giggle at my response. 

I pulled out of her and rolled off of her and sighed running my fingers through my still, short hair. I looked over and saw her looking at me with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth, I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

Y/n:"How can I help you?"She smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

Cindy:"Stay in bed..."I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I saw her wake up from bed and slip her underwear back on.

Y/n:"Boo! I liked you better without underwear"She laughed and put her bra back on as well that was thrown on the floor from last night.

Cindy:"I cant go downstairs naked"She spoke grabbing my shirt and putting it on, doing the buttons.

Y/n:"Why not? This is your house as well"She rolled her eyes at me playfully"Plus, its my birthday, aren't you supposed to do whatever I say"I smirked.

Cindy:"And what do you want?"She teased walking to my side of the bed, straddling me.

Y/n:"You naked and on top of me"I mumbled against her lips. She hummed and gave me a short but sweet kiss.