Stuck On You Part 7.

Y/N POV.

Taylor:"That was so goood"She said finishing up her food making me chuckle and sit back in my seat. 

Y/n:"I'm glad you enjoyed it"I said making at her look at me and blush. 

Taylor:"Oh my god, I probably look like a complete dork"She mumbled making me chuckle and drink my milkshake. 

Y/n:"Its okay, you're a cute dork"I said with a slight smirk making her look at and turn a light shade of red. I laughed a little and rested my chin in the palm of my hand looking over her features. 

Taylor:"You know, you're starring....again"She pointed out making me shrug and look at her green eyes that seemed go get lighter. 

Y/n:"I cant help myself, you're beautiful"I said making her try to hide her blush and giggle shyly. 

Taylor:"Wow, you're really are a charmer"She said making me send her a cheeky grin. 

Y/n:"Actually, I never compliment people like this....so you must be very special"I said making her smile at me and bite her lip. 

God, what is this girl doing to me? 

Taylor:"Oh, so I'm special?"She questioned playfully making me hum. 

Y/n:"Well, if I cleared my schedule for you....you're definitely special"I said making her try and hide her smile. 

Taylor:"Its been a while since I had someone talk to me like this...."She said smiling sadly. I frowned and reached for her hand across the table. 

Y/n:"We don't have to talk about it Taylor, we can talk about it another time"I said making her shake her head. 

Taylor:"I'll talk about it now....its okay"She said sending me a reassuring smile. 

Y/n:"You sure?"I asked making her nod"Okay, want to get ice cream as well? There's a ice cream place not to far from here that we can walk to....I'll keep you safe"I said making her smile and nod. 

We got the check making me pay and wait for her. We exited the Café and started walking down the street making the girl shiver slightly. I removed my jersey and handed it to her making her shake her head. 

Taylor:"Oh no, its okay, I'll be fine"She said making me roll my eyes and stop her. I placed the jersey over her head and gestured for her to put her arms out. Once she did that, the jersey was on her making me smile. 

Y/n:"See, all nice and warm"I said making her roll her eyes at me but smile. 

We started walking again making the girl stare at the ground silently before taking a deep breathe and speaking. 

Taylor:"I'm pretty sure that you know Michael Shank right?"She questioned making me nod my head. 

Y/n:"Yeah, he's a male model right?"I said making her nod. 

Taylor:"Well, we were together for five years...."She said making my eyes widen at the information"I was young and naive when I met him, but he treated me well. He made me smile when I had bad days, he made me laugh when I couldn't find the strength to and he loved me"She said stuffing her hands inside my jersey pockets"But I guess as time flew by....he grew tired of me"She said making me frown. 

Y/n:"Wait, did he cheat....on you?"I asked making the green eyed girl nod. 

Taylor:"Yes, and with a fellow coworker of mine....you know Stella Maxwell right?"She asked making my jaw drop. 

Y/n:"Aren't you two like best friends?"I questioned making her laugh bitterly. 

Taylor:"Well, we were friends....I found out that she and Michael were texting each other, so one day I asked to use his phone since mine died and he said yes, so I did and I came across messages between him and Stella"She said making me stay silent and listen to her"At first I didn't think much of it but as I read on....there was no use in me trying to deny it"She said looking forward.