Nothing Was The Same Part 4.

TAYLOR'S POV.

Y/n:"Jesus, is it hot?"I mumbled standing at her front door.

Taylor:"Babe, its freezing....its also snowing so no, it isn't hot"She giggled moving my face to the side so I was looking at her"I'm assuming your nerves are kicking in?"I nodded my head.

Y/n:"A mild heart attack as well...."She shook her head and pecked my lips.

Taylor:"Its going to be okay....I know it will"I kissed her forehead and sighed hugging her.

Y/n:"If you think so...."We pulled away once the door opened revealing her brother.

"Oh my god! Taylor!"He exclaimed pulling his sister in for a bear hug. I smiled at the sight and stood back letting her family all rush and hug her.

I smiled at the sight and saw the never ending smile on her face only get wider. She pulled away from her fathers hug and looked back at me, she took my hand in hers and intertwined it pulling me into the warm household.

Taylor:"Family, this is Y/n Y/l/n, my girlfriend"She introduced taking me off guard.

We haven't really had the whole girlfriend talk or anythiang yet, I mean it was kind of obvious but its also shocking and-

"Its nice to see you again Y/l/n"Logan, her older said smiling at me.

Y/n:"Same here Logan"I smiled hugging her sister. I greeted the rest of the family handed them the gifts I got for them before following them to their living room.

"These are beautiful Y/n, thank you"Marie, her mother smiled.

Y/n:"Its not a problem, I wanted to get you all something and Taylor said you loved flowers"Taylor gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Taylor:"Sorry to cut in, but where's my dog, I miss him"She pouted.

"I'm surprised he didn't her you, I'll go-"He was cut of by a loud bark echoing throughout the house.

Taylor:"Tate!"Taylor yelled excitedly"I missed you so much"She ran towards him and got down to his height. 

I watched as Tate licked her face multiple times and barked before going back to licking her face. She giggled and tried to get him off her but he wasn't letting her go. I chuckled and walked towards them getting down to their height.

Y/n:"I see that I have some competition"Tate stopped licking her face and looked at me. 

Taylor:"Oh, Tate, this is Y/n...."She sang scratching Tate's ear. The dog looked at me as if he was studying me making the entire house fall into a silence.

I looked at Tate as he basically judged me. He tilted his head to the side before wagging his tail and pouncing on me.

Taylor:"Tate!"She giggled trying to get the dog off of me. I chuckled as he licked my face and pulled away looking down at me.

"That means he likes you"Chase, her brother chuckled.

Y/n:"Well, Its a good thing because I like him to"I said scratching under his neck.

"Tate usually doesn't get so....comfortable with people he hasn't met before"Mackinley said looking at the dog.

Taylor:"I know, its shocking to me as well"I smiled at the dog making him lift his paw up to shake my hand.

Y/n:"Aww, you so clever"I awed loving how cute this dog was"Tay, he's so cute"I mumbled like a kid already falling in love with this dog.

"It looks like Y/n is taken with the dog more than anyone"David, her father chuckled. I got up from the floor and dusted myself off.