Wait Part 4

Happy New Years Babies 🎇🎉.....Comments help the process go faster! Also, its one year for this book and I suggest you abuse my free time as much as you can because I'm going back to school in two weeks.... 😞💔

Y/N POV.

"And you're all done for the day, thanks for the day girls, we'll edit tomorrow"The producers of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' said since we were filming today.

Kim:"Thanks guys"She smiled walking them to the door. I sat back on Kim's couch and sighed feeling tired.

Kourtney:"You look tired as hell"I opened my eyes.

Y/n:"I am, I've been pushing myself to finish the EP"I sighed running my fingers through my hair"I have one song to finish up before the release tonight"They all looked at me wide eyed.

Kylie:"Tonight?"I nodded and sat up.

Kendall:"Are you sure about that? I mean-"

Y/n:"I'm sure, I've been working on it for the past month now and I'm proud of it"I smiled seeing them look at me unsure"I swear, I'm okay and I'll be fine. I just need to start working and getting back to my old self"I assured the women in front of me.

Khloe:"The old you did a lot of shit and fucked a lot girls"I shrugged.

Y/n:"I did, but I also less prone to heartbreak and falling in love"I said making them exchange looks"I know what you are thinking and I know you all like the fact that I'm-or was all loved up but that shit hurts and I'm tired of hurting. I did it for a year straight, actually more then that and the one time I'm happy with the way things are-"

Kim:"A girl walks into your life?"She cut me off. I stayed silent and saw that I was about to get a lecture....again.

Khloe:"Listen, I'm all in for becoming a hoe because lets face it, its better then being committed to a piece of shit who will probably cheat on you...."I agreed with her"But love is something else. Its gives you a special feeling within yourself and its makes you a better version of yourself if you meet the right person"She said adding the last part in.

Y/n:"I know that but she said that she doesn't need me anymore"I said remembering that night like it was yesterday"And I learned from the past, not to over do it. She said that she didn't want me and that she didn't want to talk so I'm not going to force her, plus she looks happier"I mumbled.

Kylie:"I can tell you that she isn't"I looked up from my lap and sighed.

Y/n:"It doesn't matter. I'm fucked up and her mom is just going to come in the way and ruin things so we rather just forget about our relationship and move on....there's other girls out there, right?"I looked at them with hopeful eyes. Kourtney was about to speak up but Kendall cut her off.

Kendall:"I would say yes, but not with the way you looked at Taylor. You never looked at me like that....and its okay. I get that you need time and all that stuff but don't give up on her. She could end up being your forever"I took in what Kendall said.

She could be right, I mean what if Taylor is meant to be my forever.

What if she's the one thing that was placed in my life to keep me sane....to keep me out of trouble.

What the fuck am I going to do?

I sighed and shook off my thoughts, grabbing my phone and car keys that was on the table in front of me.

Y/n:"Maybe"I said putting it into my jeans pockets"I'm going to head over to the studio. Everyone is out with their girlfriends and shit so I have the studio to myself which is perfect....I'll see you girls tomorrow or whenever you're free"I kissed all their heads and made my way out of Kim's house.