Nothing Was The Same Part 8.

The more comments the faster the updates 😙

TAYLOR'S POV.

Taylor:"I dont want to go home"I whined hugging my sisters.

"Taylor, its been a week and we all have to get back to work but we'll meet up soon"Logan laughed hugging me.

"But its been good to have you around and it was also nice to meet Y/n"My father smiled hugging me"She seems like a nice girl"I looked behind me and saw her talking with Chase.

Taylor:"She is..."I sighed contently.

"You really are in love aren't you?"Mackinely smirked looking at me.

Taylor:"How can I not be? She's so cute"I groaned looking back at the girl who had a disgusted look on her face whilst Chase was laughing.

"She's alright"I rolled my eyes and shoved Logan playfully.

Taylor:"Anyways, we should get going. We have a flight to catch"I mumbled seeing my mother walk out of the house.

"Taylor, could I talk to you for a moment"I gave my sisters and dad a look before walking towards my mom.

Taylor:"Hey mom"I mumbled kissing her cheek and sitting down next to her"Whats up?"I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about Y/n..."I nodded my head and waited for her to continue"I don't trust her"I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Taylor:"What? Why? Is this about the whole Kendall thing? Mom it was nothing but lies. Y/n didn't cheat and she cant cheat...she hates cheating. And the relationship she had with Kendall was toxic, the only reason why you saw those tweets or whatever it was, was because Kendall doesn't like the fact that she moved on. Kendall has been trying to get between the two of us as soon as she found out we were dating"I explained not understanding where this was all coming from.

"Yes Taylor, but do you really think that girl is right for you? Are you sure she isnt with you to have a certain status or-"

Taylor:"Mom, that girl has respected me more than anyone ever has and she always makes sure that I'm safe and happy. I haven't felt more myself when I'm with her and the fact that you think she's using me is ridiculous"I said getting angry.

"Taylor, the industry you work in is built on people wanting to get noticed. She's friends with that Kardashian/Jenner family and we all know how public they like their relationships to be so they can get noticed more. I dont want you to get caught up in her mess. What if her career is failing and she wants to use you to get notcied more?"I huffed and shook my head.

Taylor:"I cannot believe you! Mom, I love and respect you but the fact that you can think so low of her is unbelievalble. You judged her the moment you saw her and its not right! You have no clue the amount of shit she went through to become as successful as she is now"I said raising my voice. I felt someones hands wrap around my waist and slowly pull me away from her.

I had no idea I was even standing.

Y/n:"Hey, calm down"She muttered. I pulled away from her hold and looked back at her.

Taylor:"I know my mother and I want you to tell me the truth Y/n, did she talk to you?"I asked making her stay silent"Why didn't you tell me?"I asked frowning.

Y/n:"Taylor, I didn't want to cause problems between you and your family"She said stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets.

Taylor:"What did she say to you?"I asked getting more angry.

Y/n:"Taylor, I-"

"I told her the same thing I told you now but not as nicely. I dont trust her intentions Taylor and I think you should try talking to Michael again. I sure what he did was a mistake and everyone makes mistakes-"