Simplicity Part 4.

*Ugly Cries* I Wish Someone Could Love me Like These Books smh  😩😭💔😒

Y/N POV.

Zayn:"Big day, you ready?"He asked patting down my Dior suit. I gulped and wiped my sweaty palms on my pants.

Y/n:"I think so..."I mumbled nervously.

Abel:"Its your wedding day, you are allowed to be nervous"He chuckled handing me a drink.

Y/n:"I know that but I feel like I'm going to fuck up. I don't want to fuck up in front of our guests!"The boys all exchanged looks.

Fai:"Okay, now you're over thinking things. Just focus on Cindy and think about how she's going to be in your life forever. Focus on the fact that you call her your wife from today"I smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"You're right"I smiled before it turned into a frown"What if she says no!"I widened my eyes making them all look at me with unreadable expressions"Oh my God, she's going to say no!"I stood up feeling like this room was a oven and I was getting roasted"I need air"I walked out of the room and marched straight to the girls dressing room.

I gulped and banged on the door hearing a few mummers from inside. The door opened slightly revealing Kendall with her hair and makeup done. She looked at me with wide eyes and closed the door a bit more.

Kendall:"Y/n, What are you ding here?!"She mumbled looking back inside.

Y/n:"I know! I know! But I'm nervous and I'm sure Cindy is too so I need Bella"I said seeing Kendall shake her head and smile.

Kendall:"Always Bella..."She mumbled and left the door open a little. I saw her blueish green eyes look at me.

Bella:"Let me put my robe on"I nodded when she closed the door and leaned against the wall next to the door.

I need to stop freaking out like this.

Bella:"Come on..."She took my hands in hers and pulled me down the stairs of the mansion we hired for the wedding.

Y/n:"I'm sorry for pulling you out like that, I just-I need someone to talk to right now and if I asked for Cindy, she would have freaked out"She laughed and shook her head.

Bella:"Its okay, what are best friends for?"She sat down on the bench outside the mansion and patted the spot next to her"Now, we're in Paris in massive mansion a few hours away from your wedding and you choose now to freak out"I chuckled nervously and watched the waiters walk around making sure everything is good.

And it was, I was just a mess.

Y/n:"I know, but I'm feeling like my feelings are all over the place"She hummed and crossed her legs.

Bella:"How so?"She adjusted her silk robe and pulled it down a little more.

Y/n:"I-"I saw a waiter eye her and glared at him removing my suit coat and covering her legs"Get back to your job or you're fired!"He quickly turned and bumped into another waiter who messed him with drinks.

Bella:"Was that necessary?"I looked back at her and rolled my eyes.

Y/n:"It was, I did Abel a favour"She hummed and shook her head.

Bella:"Back to you, tell me what's bugging you?"I sighed.

Y/n:"I always wanted that relationship where I could rely on someone and have them do the same without there being any cheating involved and lies, and I have that with Cindy. I know that but what if I dont deserve her?"I asked seeing her frown"I mean, I know I'm messed up and have a lot of insecurities and I dont want that to mess us up"I sighed.