Chapter 16

Louis was never one to believe that sex meant anything more than temporary pleasure and orgasms. Every time someone rambled on and on about how closer they felt to a person and how sex changed a relationship, he just scoffed. When people would say sex is more than just in the moment pleasure, he rolled his eyes. Because to him, sex was nice with strangers. He enjoyed his one night stands, he truly did. He never cared to date, but he craved some type of sex just to hold him over. So he'd fuck whoever he could and genuinely had a good time when they had sex. But, Harry changed the game here. 

 That night really meant more to him than he thought. He never cuddled after sex either, so snuggling up with the boy afterwards made it way more intimate. He saw cuddling as being more intimate than sex, to be honest. So combining them really empowered the moment. He never knew sex could be that great, that meaningful. He woke up in a state of surprise, at first; greeted with a weight on his chest and hair in his face.

He was caught off guard when he saw Harry laying beside him, arm draped over Louis and face nearly cuddled up into the boy's arm. He had his legs cascaded over Louis as well and it was a bit too cozy, Louis was getting hot due to the heat being on in the apartment. Louis heart stuttered for a moment. 

He glanced to him, though, smiling softly to himself. Harry looked like a hot mess, to say the least. Like, most people are all 'aw so cute when sleeping' when they look at their partners. But Louis just chuckled quietly, shaking his head. He's cute, don't get him wrong, but he looked so out of it. His lips were parted, hair a mess and he had creases on his cheek. He's pretty sure he was drooling as well. T

here's a lump in Louis' throat and he can't form any words, at loss at the feeling he had in his chest right now. He wanted to get lost in this feeling and never forget it. He slid his hand where it was under the pillow and lifted it to Harry's face, gently touching him. Like's he's not sure if this was a dream or not. As if he had to touch Harry to know if this moment was real or just in his head. Because he couldn't have ever imagined having this happen months ago. 

 After he sat there for a moment, admiring the boy in a slightly creepy and amusing way, Louis decided he really needed to pee. So he got up and tried to subtly move from under Harry, but the boy had him in quite a tight grip, so it was nearly impossible. 

 When Louis tried once again, Harry whined in a raspy, pouty way. He tightened his arm around Louis and mumbled tiredly, "No, m'comfy." 

 "I'm ten seconds away from pissing on you, so I would think twice before trying to keep him near your naked body," Louis retorted, tsking. 

 "Maybe I'm into watersports." 

 Louis snorted, shaking Harry off of his body. He got up and grabbed some boxers from the floor, tugging them on. He shuffled across the floor and yawned as he entered the bathroom. Louis did his business, then rubbed at his eyes as he looked into the mirror. He also looked like a hot mess, but at this point, he didn't really care. Harry's seen his naked body and flaws, so what's there to hide? 

 When he returned to the room, he saw the boy curled up under the sheets, sleepily watching the doorway, as if waiting for Louis. When Louis was in his sight, a sleepy smile formed on Harry's face. It made Louis' heart flutter, seeing someone waiting for him like that. He's never had that before and the new experience was actually rather nice. 

 "Come on," Harry pleaded, holding his arms out. "Let's cuddle some more." 

 Louis sighed, but sat down on the bed. Harry snuggled up to his leg and laid his head on the boy's lap. Louis ran his fingers through his hair and said, "I need to go get Dylan soon, I didn't actually plan on him staying the night at Niall's."