🤬😥

I am pissed

I am pissed. Oh how much I'm fvcking pissed...

This is about my dear friend - _-Angelic_Demon-_ ...

She have been bullied and now cutting herself due to it...

First I would like to thank you @xXQueen_FlorenceXx for notifying us of this...

And second,

WHO THE ACTUAL FVCK DID SUCH A THING TO HER?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

She is an amazing person who didn't deserve any of this! She've always support me and my other friends... She is talented and have inspired many...

To those who bullied her:

Dasar Brengsek! Lakukan ini, Tolol! Kaze anaknya baik amet!! Kalian gak bisa lihat itu?! Buta ato bego amet sampe gak tahu diri?! Ortu gak ajarin apa-apa gitu ya?! Apa mungkin mereka yang ajarin ginian?! Dasar tolol! Banyak orang tersiksa di generasi ini karena orang-orang sialan sperti lu! Saat kalian dapat hukuman untuk ini, gw mohon lu dapat yang paling parah!!

For Kaze:
Kaze, if you're reading this, I want you to know that you're truly an amazing person. You've supported and inspired us. I've cut myself in the past because of situations much like yours... I know all those things those jerks did hurts, but you have to stay strong. You don't have to face all this burden by yourself, share your burdens with us, tell us... And let us help and support you just like you've done for us!! Please, you are like a dear sister to me. And I don't want to see someone precious to me get hurt or upset. Stay strong, we're here for you...

Please... To those who have read this. Spread awareness of bullying and how much it can affect people! Support and help them, don't wait and stall time! Take action and help those who are going through the same thing before it's too late!!

Thank you for reading this... And to Kaze, remember, we're here for you.

31.01.2019