2. Peanuts

I was just joking

*Still Max's POV"
I ignored her and continued thinking of a name for our squirrel. "Maybe we can name it Peanut?" Nikki suggested

"You know what, Nutz is not that bad..." I said. Nikki became really excited. "Are we really gone call him that, I approve!" Nikki said really excited. "I suppose..." I said

"Nutz it is then!!" She said happily. "Didn't Gwen give you some peanuts for Nutz?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. "Well feed him the peanut." Nikki said.

"Okay..." I Said. I gave Nutz a peanut and he was kinda scared at first but then slowly grabbed it out of my hand.
He stood on my hand munching on the nut, and I felt the warmth of Nutz and that was a good feeling.
He then jumped up my shoulder and looked at me with half a nut in his hand.

"He likes you!" Nikki said "We have to show this to everyone!"
Nikki ran out of the tent

"Well fuck" I Said while giving Nutz a pet on his head. I sat on my bed and gave Nutz another peanut.
I didn't know how long I was laying down on my bed watching Nutz fall asleep but it was really nice.
But after maybe five more minutes, Nikki came in with David?!

"Nikki, are you kidding me!" I whispered because I didn't want to wake Nutz "Why did you bring David?"

"He wanted to see how you and Nutz are coming along" she whispered back

"Well Max you actually like one of my activities!" David said proudly. "No!" I said but then looked at Nutz "Yes..."

"I never thought I'm seeing this day!" David Said proudly "I'm gonna tell Gwen!"
David walked to the Counselors Cabin and I felt awkward.
I picked Nutz up from my bed and walked outside, I want to see how the other campers are taking care of their pets.

Nerris and Harrison were having some sort of wizard battle, I don't know I just heard Nerris yell from out of her tower: "It's over Harrison I have the high ground!"

Preston and Nurf were having some sort of play with their hamster, I guess it's Titanic mixed with The Matrix and that's not a good mix.

Ered and Dolph were skateboarding with their Raccoon.

Neil and Space Kid we're building a rocket ship for their tortoise to go to space.

"Hey Neil." I Said. Neil stopped and turned around surprised that an actual animal was on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah this is Nutz, it's me and Nikki's squirrel." I explained

"You have a animal on you're shoulder, and he likes you?!" Neil Said shocked "it's a miracle!"

"My pet at least likes me." I Said. "You're literally sending you're tortoise to space!"

Neil gave me a mad look and then continue building the rocket.
I walked to the messhall because I didn't have something else to do.
To my surprise there were already five people there, Harrison who got beaten up by Nurf, Nerris who tried to help Harrison with no success, Gwen who didn't give a shit about what was happening to Harrison and Quartermaster who was preparing "food"

I walked up to a table and putting Nutz on it and giving him a peanut.
I sat down and watched him eat his treat and didn't notice Nikki come in sitting right next to me.

"Hello!" She suddenly said. "Oh for fuck sake, you scared me!" I yelled

"Language Max!" David said. "HOW THE FUCK CAN EVERYBODY, JUST TELEPORT NEXT TO ME!" I yelled scared

"Doors" Nikki said. "You were so concentrated with watching Nutz that you didn't notice us." David explained

I turned my back to them and started watching Nutz again

"Can I give him a peanut?" Nikki Asked. "Sure..." I Said and giving her a peanut.
Nikki held the peanut as if it was her most treasured Pokemon card and that she was trading it for a Magikarp.
And then she opened her hand and giving the peanut to Nutz.
Nutz even more scared to eat a peanut then she ate the first peanut I gave him.
He grabbed the nut and immediately fled to my shoulder

"Haha he doesn't like you!" I said

I wrote peanut 10 freaking times!
This is the second chapter of our Makki adventure yay!
I hope u liked this chapter!