3. The List

Timeskip because I'm a lazy piece of shit

*Nikki's POV*

It was time for breakfast so I walked to the messhall with Neil.

"So since when does Max like a Animal?" Neil asked. "Since he got Nutz." I explained. "Well actually since he gave Nutz his food"

We arrived at the messhall and I opened the door and there was chaos, which was not so surprising.
No, there was a cake on the main table and thoughts rushed through my head.

"Is it someone's birthday, no Gwen and David don't take note of those things" I thought "Or is it Quartermaster appreciation day, they definitely take notes of that day"

"Is it Christmas already?!" I yelled. "It's summer" Max came in and sat down at the only table with no one sitting there.
"Oh.."I Said "But why is there a cake on the table then?"

"Because it's an anniversary" David Said happy. "Of what?" Everyone said in a unison except Max who took out a knife to write on the table, but quickly putting the knife back after Quartermaster glanced at him.
"It's an anniversary of the last time we changed the people in one tent."

"Why do we get a cake for that?" Preston asked. "Don't get me wrong I love me some cake, but why?"
"Because we are gonna change it up" Gwen Said.
"Indeed Gwen, everyone gets a new tent mate" David said. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Max Yelled.

"Language Max." David Said.
Everyone started asking David, Gwen and even Quartermaster with who they are sharing a tent with.
"Silence everyone, I'm going to pin a paper with the list on the wall tonight" David Said "And now go do some activities"
Everyone sighed and walked to Activity Field.

"Aren't they good kids?" David Asked. "No." Quartermaster and Gwen Said in a unison.
"Fair enough"

Another time skip

*Max's POV*

"Preston's activity was just as shit as ever so I'm glad it's finally time to go to bed."I thought
Nikki had Nutz for this night so I was kinda upset about that.
I walked to my tent but I saw David holding a paper, I guess it's the list.
I couldn't help myself I had to see the list, so I followed him.

David went inside the messhall and I waited outside in a bush.
I waited for 5 minutes and then he came back outside and he was stupid enough to leave the door open.

I peeked inside to look if Gwen or Quartermaster was there, luckily they weren't there.
It was already pretty dark so I couldn't see very much.
"Where's the damn list" I thought.
After searching for some minutes I found it pinned in the kitchen.
"Let's see..." I thought.

-The Tents-
Harrison = Nerris
Neil = Space Kid
Ered = Dolph
Nurf = Preston
Max = Nikki

"I have to share my tent with Nikki?!" I whisper yelled
I heard footsteps and voices: "And then I said to him that's a birch tree not a pine tree" the voice said "And then he said, what no this is a pine tree!"
The voice became more clear and I could recognise it was the voice of David.
"Oh shit I need to get out of here" I thought "Maybe if I hide next to one of the benches and let David walk past me, I can escape"

So I hid behind the bench, hoping not to be found.
But I felt this was all to easy, and I was right.

Suddenly the lights turned on, and I heard David yell: "MAX!!"

I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short
~Dat