🎉🎉10 THOUSAND READS WOOHOO🎉🎉

This is really something special isn't it? It's so cool to see so much reads on one of my books whenever I log in to my account. To see it proudly sit there, with it's bad writing and all, brings me a lot of joy.

This book is, not good, like, people say it is and maybe I'm just self deprecating but the grammar and overall writing and presentation is horrible. Well I guess that's what you get when you start a fanfic with barely any writing skill at all.

This book has been an absolute journey and it's been so fun reading all of the nice and hilarious comments y'all write for this book, and while I may not always be able to respond in the ways that I'd like to, just know that I try.

This is sadly getting put on hold indefinitely but I'll still try to respond to comments and write these awful milestone things. I still have another book that I'm working on almost every single day thinking of ideas and attempting to write some stuff down that seems important. I've been stockpiling prototypes for chapters of that book  since February and still have not made one that I'm proud of. So for now that's more important to me.

We'll see once I decide to take a shot at writing another chapter but for now, only time will tell.

Stay safe everyone!! 💜💜

(ps please read my other book thanks)