5.Lake Nikki

*Nikki's POV*

While David and Gwen were helping Space Kid who stuck two caterpillars in his nostrils, I was packing my bags.
I picked up Nutz and put him on my shoulder.
He kinda trusts me but I think he still likes Max more.

I got my bags and walked to the tent of Max.
When I walked in he was busy throwing blankets of the bed Neil always slept.

Then he noticed me. "I- I made you're bed..."
I thanked him and then looked around, his tent had a little more space then mine.
I had a small shelf, Max had one too, an empty bottle was resting on it and a small dusty radio which looked it hadn't been used in years.

"Is that the wine bottle from Cameron Campbell's mansion?" I asked.
He nodded and picked up some science stuff Neil forgot. "I'm bringing these to Neil"
And then the hooded boy left.

I looked at the small nightstand, it was a perfect spot for Nutz to sleep.
I guess I said that out loud because Nutz jumped from my shoulder to the nightstand.

He curled up to a small ball of fur and I gave him a peanut. "I'm gonna make him a small bed and some toys."
And with that I ran to the forest to find some stuff to fulfill all of his squirrel needs.

I ran through bushes and jumped from tree to tree.
I even did some Naruto runs here and there.

I was slowing down a bit because the path I was running on became thinner.
I eventually stopped when the path ended at a small but gorgeous lake.

It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.
It had two small waterfalls and three small rivers spreading from the side.
There was a small platform with a old fishing rod and small birds chirping in harmony.

"Wow" i said in awe. "I'm gonna name it Lake Nikki!"
"I have to show this to Max and Neil!" I thought

I took a last glance at Lake Nikki and left to get my best friends.

*Small Time Skip Also Max's POV*

I ended up staying longer in Neil's tent than I wanted to.
He insisted on showing me how the rocket for his tortoise worked.

I was at the point of opening my tent when I heard a loud bang, then I saw a lot of smoke.
I searched where the smoke originated from, and it was from Neil's tent.

Apparently the rocket exploded with his tortoise still in it.

As I was walking back to my tent Nikki came running out of the forest Naruto style, yelling for me and Neil to come with her.
She grabbed my arm and ran back into the forest.

"What the fuck Nikki?" I asked. She didn't respond.
I asked it again she still ignored me.

We ran for some minutes when she finally stopped running.
"Why are we at this random place in the middle of the forest?" I asked

"I swear it was here!" She said confused. "What was here!?" I asked.
"I found a lake around here, I even called it Lake Nikki" she said disappointed.

I gave her a hug. "I'm sure it exists."
She blushed lightly.
"I think it's already time for dinner, let's go to the messhall." I suggested

We walked back to camp and had dinner at the messhall.

*Time Skip Also Nikki's POV*

It was time to go to bed, this was the first time I'm gonna sleep in Max's tent.
Max was waiting outside while I was getting dressed.

"I'm done!" I said. Max came in and now I had to wait outside.
When he was done I entered the tent again and said. "Well this isn't gonna be irrating at all!"

We laughed for some minutes and went to sleep.

"Goodnight Nikki."

"Goodnight Max."