9. Rehearsals

Hii all I'm back.
It's been a while am I right?
I am so sorry for that by the way.💜

*Max's POV*
"Good morning campers!" David said obnoxiously. "I sure hope that you guys slept well! We have a lot of things planned today! But first Preston needs to say a few words about that musical I hope all of you are looking forward to."
It astonishes me that David still thinks that we actually care about the hell that is Camp Campbell.

Preston walked to the front of the mess hall and started talking.
"I, Preston Goodplay, present to you... The roles of the musical!"
The only people that cheered were Harrison and Nerris although I think they were forced to.

"Without further ado..." Preston continued and took out a piece of paper out of his pocket "...The roles"
"I decided to be humble and give myself a less important role" He said
"Humblebrag" I thought
He gave the piece of paper to David who then proceeded to pin it on the bulletin board.
People immediately ran towards the bulletin board.

Dolph: Severus Snape
Ered: Ginny Weasley
Harrison: Albus Dumbledore
Max: Harry James Potter
Neil: Ron Weasley
Nerris: Minerva McGonagall
Nikki: Hermione Granger
Nurf: Draco Malfoy
Preston: Horace Slughorn
Space Kid: Neville Longbottom

People started doing impressions of the character they're playing, which was pretty amusing to listen to actually.
I didn't have the chance to see what role I was playing but I hope it's a fun one.

Finally the crowd started to calm down and I could make my way between those assholes.
I was pretty excited to see what role I was playing.
Oh my god I got the main role.

Wait who played Ron and Hermione.
Oh my god Nikki and Neil are playing them, this can't be a coincidence.

Speaking of Nikki and Neil here they come.
The teal haired girl ran up to me, hugged me and squealed: "OH MY GOD, WE GOT THE MAIN ROLES, AREN'T YOU EXCITED!"
"Language" David silently yelled from the corner of the room.
"Yeah I'm actually kinda excited" I said while constantly frowning at David.

Timeskip, Nikki's POV

Today was the first rehearsal of the musical and I have to say I'm very excited.
We all meet at the amphitheater and rehearse I guess

"Max, Are you ready?" I said. Max didn't answer but he definitely heard me.
"Well I'm going already, see you there!" I said and left the tent. I ran to the amphitheater and Preston was there testing the microphone. "One, Two, Three... Test. One, Two, Three... Test"
David and Gwen were there too and Harrison and Nerris sat on a bench suspiciously close together.
"Cute" I thought.

"Hey guys." I said and installed myself next to them.
"Hi Nikki, what role are you playing in the musical?" Nerris asked "We are playing Minerva McGonagall and Albus Dumbledore."
"Oh that's awesome, I'm playing Hermione Granger and Max is playing Harry Potter."
"You mean your crush is playing Harry Potter" Nerris giggled. "Shut up" I chuckled.

"You know I'm just going to move a few meters awa- Oh hEY PRESTON!" Harrison yelled.

"Good evening everyone" Preston started. I didn't even notice the rest of the campers were here already, Max had even sat next to me without saying a word.
"We are going to begin the rehearsals in a minute, I hope you guys know a lot of lines from your character because you need to pick one to perform on that podium over there" Preston continued.
I know a lot of lines from Hermione she was my favourite character reading and watching Harry Potter.

"You all know a couple of lines? Good. Shall we begin the rehearsals? The first one is Dolph."
This was so boring and stressful because I had no idea when I was chosen to go on that freaking podium.

"Nikki!"
"Oh no" I thought to myself.
I struggled to get to the podium I nearly fell two times but when I was finally at the podium, I fell head first on the wooden floor.
I heard Max scream something but that was all I could remember, I can't even remember what he said.....