4. Choas in the Messhall

MAX!!

*Max's POV*
"I can't believe you, why the heck frick darn are you here" David Said. "I am here because you didn't show us the list." I said angry

"Okay come to think of it, it was better if we showed it at the beginning" David Said. "But that doesn't mean you can break in"
"If you weren't a dick and just show us the list, then I wasn't here in the first place." I said

"Well you've already seen it, go to you're tent" David commanded "Also this is the last time you and Neil share a tent."

I walked to my tent, when I came in I saw Mr. Honeynuts lying on my bed and some clothes on the ground.
Neil was already asleep.

I changed into my blue pajamas and stepped in my bed.
I grabbed Mr. Honeynuts and drifted into sleep.

*Neil's POV*

It was 8 A.M and i was still very tired.
I got dressed and then waited for Max to wake up, he always sleeps for five more minutes.

Max's alarm clock beeped and he started to wake up slowly. "Morning Max." I said. He mumbled something about a list.

"Oh yeah the List!" I thought. I ran to the messhall, excited to know with who I'm gonna share a tent.
When I came trough the door there was chaos around the list.

"Why do I have to share a tent with Nurf, Why oh why?!" Preston said dramatic. Harrison and Nerris became really happy that they shared a tent, they immediately hugged.
"Yes I got to share my tent with ze coolest person on Earth!" Dolph said happily. "High five!" Ered said.

I got bumped two times trying to get to see the list, but when I finally got to the list I saw Space Kid looking to the list with very happy eyes.
I look at the list to see my name next to Space Kid's.

"Aren't you happy to share a tent with me?" Space Kid asked.
I think I was looking quite angry because Space Kid immediately regretted his question in fear.

"Yo." Max suddenly said "Why did you look at Space Kid for so long?"
"Wait what!" I said.
"Do you have a crush on him?" Nikki said. "OKAY HOW DOES EVERYONE JUST KEEP APPEARING NEXT TO ME!" I yelled.
"Magic!" Harrison Yelled back. "NO!" I yelled.

After my yell everyone who didn't like his new tent mate started yelling, so four people including me.
We were so loud that David and Gwen tried to stop us. And we did....
After five minutes.

After we were being silent for a while and sitting down at our tables, Quartermaster served our "food".
To give you a idea of what this food tasted like, imagine you're normal mashed potatoes but then with mustard and ketchup. (If someone actually likes that, then you're weird..... VERY WEIRD)
Except the mustard didn't taste like mustard, you don't want to know what it tasted like because it was indescribably gross.

"Hey Max, have you already looked at the list" I asked. Max nodded. "Oh I haven't looked!" Nikki said excited.
Nikki ran away, Max was poking in his food then decided he has to eat something.
He tried it, and immediately spat it out.
I laughed and the the teal haired girl came back.

"Max we get to share a tent!" Nikki said happily while hugging Max.
Max blushed a little I saw it but I said nothing.

"Ahem" David said "I want to say something."
"Due to inconveniences last night, we cancelled the activities to help everyone pack his stuff and move them to their new tent." He said while constantly looking at Max.

Everyone noticed that David was looking at Max. "What did you do this time?" I asked.
"I may or may not broke in the messhall last night." He explained
Everyone thanked Max. "You shouldn't be encouraging this!" David Said.
"No we don't, but thanks to him our activities got cancelled!" Nikki said

"Wait so you already knew you shared a tent with Nikki." I asked. "Yeah, I also found out something else..." Max said.
"What!?" Nikki asked excited.

"That David tells the worst stories ever."

...Whew I finally wrote a new chapter, y'all proud?