Chapter #2

Mika's POV:

"I'll give you your phone on one condition"
He puts my phone back in his pocket and hands me a piece of paper.
"Hang out with me after school, and we'll see how things go" It says then he turns back around leaving me confused.
What makes him think that I'll hang out with him, plus he's acting like he doesn't even remember me. But like I said I do need my phone that's my life, so I guess I'll have to just go with the flow.

"I can't believe he's the one who stole your phone!" Jimin speaks up after taking Hoseok's fries "Jimin take my shit one more time I swear" if your wondering we're hanging out in the library for our free period, "too bad Yoongi has different classes" I was picking at the strings on my jean jacket I had to wear to hide the coffee stain on my shirt, again thinking about what would happen after school.
I didn't even tell my friends because I knew they would tell me not to, but I mean come on hanging out with someone wouldn't hurt plus I know the guy.
I mean this someone was my first love so I trust him, but he has been acting a little sketchy "Mika what about you?" I get snapped out of my thoughts by Jin " wait what do I what?" Jin looked at me for a while then said "Mika what's wrong?"

I panicked and said the first thing that came to mind "I have to go take a shit bye" I ran out of the library and to the restroom to recollect myself.
As I looked into the mirror I hears small moans in one of the stalls then they got louder and louder "Oh your dick is so big, you feel so good"
What the fuck, who has sex in the bathroom that's so unsanitary am I right or am I right ?
As soon as I turn on the faucet I hear the people in the stall moving "get the fuck off me you slut!" Wow someone's got a harsh mouth.
As I'm about to walk out of the bathroom I see a small girl rush pass me with tears in her eyes and before I can leave someone grabs me by the arm.

"Your not going anywhere my sweet Mika" as I turn around to see who is it I meet his eyes again "Taehyung let me go you perv!" I struggle to break his grasp but he's stronger. "Oh Mika did you forget how you use to like my hands all over you, touching you, grabbing your ass, I eve-" before he could finish I stomped on his foot.

"Oh no Mika that hurt, why are you trying to run from me?" I look him in his eyes and see a cold hearted jerk "what is your problem?"
Imagine someone you loved for basically 3 years of your life, treating you like shit.

"Come on do you wanna feel me inside of you too?" He licked his lips and his grasp on me became tighter "I'll be gentle don't you worry"
Before I could scream his lips were on mines, needy, angry, I was disgusted.

Just as he broke the kiss I screamed out hoping someone would hear me.

Yoongi's POV:

"Don't you think Mika has been acting a tiny bit weird today?" Jimin latches onto me and I decide to see if Mika was in her class yet.

"SOME BODY PLEASE!" I hear someone cry out as we were walking pass the girls restroom, just as I'm about to burst in a guy runs out.

I didn't have the time to run after him but you better believe he was gonna get his was kicked into tomorrow.

"Mika!" Jimin runs towards her as she comes out of the restroom, who ever that was I'm literally gonna put them in the hospital for touching my Mika.
And so help me God if he thinks he can hide from me he must not know I have resources.

Mika's POV:

As I screamed I seen Taehyungs eyes change and he just ran out the restroom as I cried out.
"Mika what the hell was that, who was that?" So many questions and I didn't even know how to answer, I'm just surprised they didn't know who it was yet I mean they all were friends once upon a time.

If I told them who and what just happened I don't think they would leave me alone, especially Yoongi when it comes to me he acts weird I don't know how to explain it.

"Mika tell me who that was, I swear I hate when you get like this" Yoongi's voice gets louder "Come down Yoongi she's scared right now" I hear Namjoon trying to calm him down, "I just wanna go home" I say in between sobs and as Hoseok picks me up we all leave and go to Yoongi's car.

"I'm sorry for making you all worried about me" I say as I get let down and get inside Yoongi's car, "thanks guys" I say in a small voice as they head back towards the school.

"Mika tell me who that was, did he do anything to you, should I b-" before he could finish his sentence I kissed him, I know what you all are thinking wow she just really kissed her best friend. But let me tell you he's always been there for me and I did like him at one point of time but I never said I stopped liking him.
Plus to be honest yeah I was going through a rough patch today so I wasn't thinking straight.

"Mika!" He shut his eyes as he took a deep breath, "Mika you can't just do shit like that, were best friends and I told you t-" I kissed him again and then I got lost in the moment so many emotions I couldn't control, I knew I was fucking shit up so I stopped.

"Yoongi I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking right and all of t-" he raised his hand signaling me to stop talking, so I did.
"I'm gonna take you home and I want you to get some rest, I don't think you're thinking right" he shook his head in disappointment "I'm sorry Yoongs I really am"
The ride home was pretty awkward and when I got out the car he didn't even bother to say bye.
I really fucked up.