Chapter #11

"Goodnight Mika have sweet dreams" Taehyung deeply kisses me before going back home, I was still trying to understand why he had that knife in his room and he never really told me that day as to why he was bloody, I should've asked him while I had the chance.
"Once I got comfy and started to watch Netflix I had got a text from an unknown number, it had said something about Jungkook getting into trouble with someone but who though?
And it troubled me because who would want to hurt Jungkook he's friendly with everyone and whose number was this, I have just about everyones number in my phone.

As soon as I texted the number back it ended up calling me and even though I was scared of who it might be I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"
"Yes is this Mika Riggenton?"
"Umm yes who is this?"
"This is the Cardinal Hospital, I see you're the only emergency contact that answered the phone, for a Jungkook?
"Yes yes what happened is he okay?"
"Well we need to see you as soon as possible!"

As soon as those words left the nurses mouth I couldn't breath, what had happened to Jungkook, who would do something like this?
My mind was getting foggy and I let the tears fall as I called Taehyung to give me a ride to the hospital.
"I'll be there in 5 don't worry" He then said and hung up, there I was pacing back and forth til he came to pick me up, I just hope Jungkook is okay he's one of my closest friends.
"I'm so sorry about Jungkook, I hope he gets better Mika, he was my friend too" as this point I don't know whether to believe him or not he was way too happy earlier and the knife that I found, it all was adding up and if he did it then I was scared to think that he could do something even to me.
"Where's he where's Jungkook!" I shouted to the nurses with tears pouring down my face "miss what is your name?" The nurse looked at me with sad eyes as I told her my name "Mika Riggenton" she typed something on her computer and she sent a nurse to escort us to the room.
"Okay Mika baby calm down I'm sure he's okay, you can stop crying now" Taehyung pats my back and kisses my forehead as we get to the door "he's right in there sleeping be careful not to stress him he's in critical condition at the moment" the nurse gives us a reassuring look and we walk in.
"Oh my god Jungkook who did this to you!" I cried out as my legs gave out and I fell onto the floor "I swear I'll find out who did this so help me God" all I hear is the heart monitors steady pace and my sobs echoing in the room.

"M-m-Mika?" Jungkooks throat croaks out, he squints as the bright light burns his eyes.
"Mika why is he here?" Jungkook gestures towards Taehyung sitting in one of the visiting chairs, "he's the one who drove me to see you, I thought I lost you, you mean so much to me I don't know what I would've done if you got hurt again" I cried as I seen Jungkook in pain.

"Well Jungkook do you remember what happened?" Taehyung got up and walked towards the hospital bed "it's okay if you don't want to tell me" he chuckles and Jungkook looks as if he seen a ghost "well I don't remember who is was but I know what they did to me" He croaks and holds my hand tightly, I was scared to say who I thought it was.

"Well I hope they find this guy, this just isn't right" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with pitiful eyes, "Tae baby would you mind getting me something from the vending machine?" I smiled widely and he soon left.
"Jungkook do you know who did it?" I searched his eyes for a answer, I think I know who did it and if I'm right it's time to beat him at his own game "it was him.... it was Taehyung" he cried out silently and held my hand as if it were the last time of him seeing me "Mika baby I got you some cheezits and some water" I turned around to see the snacks he brought me "thanks hun, I was really thirsty" as I pop the cap off the water Taehyung starts to talk again "so Jungkook how are you feeling?" Jungkook squeezes my hand again and I answer for him "babe he's been stabbed twice what makes you think he's in any good shape right now?"  I soon as I said that Tae's face immediately dropped as if I caught on to what he had did.

"That's too bad that someone would do that to poor little Jungkook, I just hope you get better.
Taehyung clicks his tongue and plays on his phone for a while, while I'm trying to understand why Tae would do this to Jungkook my phone rings and I answer it.

"Mika you won't believe this"
I hear Yoongis voice and his phone is breaking up a little bit.
"Jungkook got stabbed by Taehyung!"
"You have to get away from him before he tries something with you!"
As he screams through the phone Tae looks up at me and smiles, my heart dropped to my stomach because I knew he might have heard what Yoongi just said.
"Yoongi I'll see you at school tomorrow okay bye" I hang up before Tae could hear any more of the conversation.
Before I could say anything else Taehyung stands up "come on Mika time to go home, get well Jungkook" I see a pleading look on Jungkooks face when I look back, "I know what I'm doing Kook" I mouth the words back to him.

If Taehyung wants some blood, he's gonna get some blood, and maybe his whole life behind bars because now I know who he truly is.