Chapter #3

As you seen Yoongi drive off you slumped your way into your house and as usual your parents were never home, both work busy jobs and only come around when they feel the need to.
Sucks to have parents some times, and to think the day couldn't get any worse I still didn't get my phone back from Taehyung.

What was I gonna do for the rest of the night I'm usually on Pinterest most of the time, so I end up going downstairs to go watch t.v.
As I'm surfing through the channels I see a news story about a murder near the beach, weird place to kill someone I know but apparently it happened around 5:30 and it was just 6:00.
Just 30 minutes ago someone died, life is harsh and they claim that the killer was wearing all black and walking with a limp, the beginning of a new school year and so much is happening.
I still feel bad for kissing Yoongi, I hope everything is better tomorrow or should I say it will be better tomorrow, that's all I want is for this day to be over, to get my phone back and to maybe go to the mall before it closes today.
Damn wait how will I go to the mall if I have no ride, I could take the bus it's only a 20 minute ride. As I make my way back to my room and but on another one of my outfits.

Hopefully I look decent enough, as I grab my purse and money I take my house keys and head out to go catch the bus

As I'm walking I see a guy limping a little while making his way to the stop, uhhh not gonna lie it was a little weird seeing a guy in all black limping my way. You could say well why can't you catch the bus at a different stop, I don't feel like it the next stop is like 4 blocks away.
Call me lazy but it's who I am so I muster up enough courage to keep walking towards the stop.

"Do you know when this bus comes?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around to see Taehyung again this time he's all bloody and out of breath. The first thing I do is panic, seriously who shows up at a bus stop all bloody and out of breath I was seconds away from saying fuck it and dipping.

But I had seen the bus in the distance so I decided to stay for a few minutes "I'm sorry for earlier I don't know what came over me" I nod but don't say anything I'm still scared as hell as to why he's bloody. "Could I have my phone back maybe I do need it" I wait for his response and he reaches in his pocket for my phone "your lucky I still have it" I snatch my phone away from him and the bus comes into view.
"Don't think I forgot you still have my bracelet" he comes up behind me and gets on the bus too, the weird thing about it is no one questions him on his appearance I guess I'm the only one feeling cautious. "I left it at home so I guess you'll get it back tomorrow, he nods and pulls his phone out too "Why don't you give me your number we could catch up."

I look at him like he grew two heads, first he bumps into me and ruined my outfit, second he harassed me in the ladies restroom, third he never said sorry so what the fuck does he think.
"Matter of fact I'll just give you mines" he snatches my phone out of my hand and enters his number, then shoves it back in my lap.
As I get my phone back I text Jin to see if he wants to hang out at the mall, as expected he replies back quick.

JinJin- you got your phone back ?
How?
Mika meet me in the food court in 10!

Mika- alright alright I am I'll be there soon.

As soon as I lock my phone I'm three stops away as I get up to get off Taehyung follows behind, "ummm excuse me stop following me" I say with a disgusted expression.
"You wish I was following you huh? I stay near here so I'll be going now" he winks at me before getting off, I got shivers as I got off at the next stop.

As I get closer towards the mall I see Yoongi and Jimin going in, oh shit come on I don't want them to know I'm here too.
As I walk behind I try to avoid them and run into the elevator as they walk pass, I sigh as I get off on the second floor as I see Jin walking towards a clothing store.
"JinJin!" I yell as I walk towards him, I'm so glad you could hang out with me today.
We hug and go into the store, as I walk around I find this cute outfit and go try it on.

As I come out I see Yoongi and Jimin walk in and I run back into the dressing room, I should just go back out there I'm acting silly right now aren't I?

"Hey wassup Jin you didn't tell us you would be here" I heard Yoongi say with suspicion, then I hear Jin say those four words and mentally scream.

"I'm here with Mika, but she didn't come out the dressing room yet" he says and then I hear Yoongi calling my name.
"Mika are you okay, it's all good I'm not pissed about earlier" I come out and see Jin and Jimin looking confused.
"What about earlier?" Jin sets the clothes that were in his hands down "ughhh look we kissed and she thought I was mad at her" I sigh as he just blurts it out like I wasn't embarrassed enough.
"Well whose up for pretzels!" I try to change the subject but Jimin brings it back up "you two kissed?"
Ah fuck my life.