Chapter #4

"You guys kissed?" I started to feel Yoongi's eyes on me as I went back into the dressing room.
I figured I would buy the outfit so we all went to check out then left, "Mika so what's this about you kissing Yoongi?" Jimin jogged to catch up with my steps.
I was trying to get away from the questions, it's not like it mattered to him anyway it was just a kiss.

"Mika come on why d-" I could feel my blood boiling "gosh it was a fucking dumb ass kiss, it didn't matter obviously!" I ran off into the food court, food always cheers me up.
Once I got into the food court I seen Jungkook at the nearby pizza place, ughh if he says anything stupid.
As I got closer towards him I had remembered that he owes me food, and boy could I use some steak right now.
I know what your thinking your a girl why don't you eat lettuce, fruit salads or drink Starbucks "Hey Mika I didn't know you were here!" I here Jungkook coming at me and I got side tracked from my thoughts again, should I persuade him to buy me food?
"Oh hey Kook wassup?" My mouth watering as I seen his pizza on his plate, I knew I had to cure my hunger "Hey Kook whose that over there?" As he looks back I take his slice of pizza and gulp it down.
"Who I didn't see any-" before he could finish his sentence I ran like my life depended on it, I probably had people staring at me but who cares "sorry not sorrryyy" I sang while running, seconds later my legs decided to yeet the fuck out of me and give up letting me fall on my beautiful fucking face.

I stay on the floor for a couple of seconds before attempting to pull myself together, "hey cutie are you okay?" I look up to see a tall foreign blonde guy.
"Are you a angel?" I look up and squint my eyes, he helps me up then I start to feel embarrassed "sorry hun my name is BamBam but you can me Bammy" (the cringe out here).

I had to think for a few minutes before replying so I wouldn't say anything stupid, "I'll just call you BamBam thank you very much" I look down at my shoes and start to feel awkward, man what I would do to have Yoongi or Jimin irritating me now.
As I shake off my moment of embarrassment he ends up speaking up again "Well sorry but I have to go now I guess I'll see you around?" He looks at me with a smirk "Well I g-" before I could get my words out Yoongi pulls me to his side and mean mugs BamBam aka my personal savior aka a angel aka..... you get the point.
"She won't be seeing you at all if she's with me" Yoongi speaks with venom, like he's really over here giving me mixed emotions again this guy.
"What was that all about Yoongs?" I pinch his side and he lets go of me. "I'm sorry about that it's tons of weirdos here I wouldn't want my best friend getting hurt would I?" I playfully punch him in the arm "duhh of course you know I'm clumsy" but in my mind I really wanted to say "Why are you acting like a overprotective boyfriend then?" But I shook it off and ended up pulling out my phone to see I had 30 messages from an unknown number.

???: hey I hope your not busy
???: but don't think our little moment is over yet
???: I will get what I wanted, and I know you want it too
???: oh baby don't ignore me, come on now I take interest and you want to treat me like shit
???: FUCKING HELL ANSWER MY TEXTS YOU SLUT OR I'LL KILL YOU
???: I'LL EVEN KILL THAT BEST FRIEND OF YOURS TOO, I'D KILL TO SEE SOME BLOOD.
???:I'm sorry I actually wanted to confess to you today but you left early.
???: no problem I guess I'll see you tomorrow my princess.

As I'm looking through some of the texts I'm scared and confused at some point, how does he know I left early?
Killing someone?
Does he know about Yoongi?
What does he mean he'll get what he wants?
I was stressing out like crazy and all thanks to someone who has my number now.
"Are you okay Mika?" Yoongi wraps his arm around my shoulder as we exit the mall.
"I'm good thanks, but I do need some company tonight my parents aren't home as usually, do you think you could bring the whole gang to my house?" I was hoping he would say yes because of these text messages, but I didn't say anything to Yoongi about it because I know he would worry like hell.
Plus to be honest whoever it is was someone I was involved with today, so I could guess a few people.

"Yeah sure we'll be there around 9 ish" he scratches his neck and we walk towards his car.
"Thanks for giving me a ride, you didn't have to leave Jimin back there ya know" I turn off my phone so it wouldn't interrupt my thoughts, "Mika are you sure your okay?" He put his hand on my thigh, and I started to panic "I'm fine really it's nothing serious."
The drive home was normal we turned up the radio, sang a few songs, even sparked up a interesting conversation. I love my best friend and all but sometimes he does go over board, and some times that's not always good.
So as he dropped me off I turned my phone back on and noticed a few voicemail messages "I'll be back in a hour" Yoongi signals for me to go inside and drives off.
As I go inside I open the voicemails; the first one goes like this:

"Hi Mika honey me and your dad won't be around until next week you know we love you bye."
I shake my head in disappointment, they always do this I barely get a chance to see them. Then when they do decide to come we barely even communicate.
So I ended up not opening up the next message because I already felt like screaming.
Before I could even lay down and rest my phone started to ring, can't a girl just rest for 5 seconds?
I noticed it was a number a didnt recognize but answered it anyway and you wouldn't believe who it was.