Chapter #10

"So then he punched Yoongi and Clarence called the cops to escort them out, Jimin left me so that's why I called you here" I stand in front of Jin as we walk towards his car, I really needed a ride to get back to school and luckily Jin was happy to pick me up.

"I can't believe you go back with Taehyung, I hope you're happy with your decision, you know I always want what's best for you.
As we had back towards the school I see Clarence talking to the principal out front.
"I wonder what they're talking about" Jin says in a hushed tone " I bet they're gonna suspend them or something" I say as I see them heading back into the school, I don't know what got into Yoongi to pull a stunt like that.

"I can't believe she's dating them both"
"What a slut"
"I bet Taehyungs so hurt right now"
"Who does she think she is?"
As I'm walking down the hallway I hear people gossiping about some girl dating two guys, then I hear my name.
"Is it true Mika?" I see Jimin run up to me with a flushed face, "please tell me it's not" he stands there and pleads and I look around and everyone's staring at us "what are you even talking about?" I get confused about the situation and then I see Taehyung coming my way, he looks kind of angry, great he probably thinks it's true too.

"Mika, baby, hun, babe, those rumors aren't true are they?" He's waiting for me to answer but I just stand there, and to make it worse Jungkook was coming down the hall too, "Hey Mika what's wrong" he says with a worried look on his face.
"Umm Jungkook do you know about any rumors saying that I date you?" I try to keep my composure while Tae's burning holes into me with his staring, "ohhh about that it's just a little joke I told someone earlier,he laughs a bit to try and lift the mood but it doesn't work, I didn't mean it I swear Mika." After he says that I see Taehyung move towards me and put his hand on my waist "good cause you better clear her name right now or so help me God" Taehyung grips my waist and I look at Jungkook "yeah please don't ever joke around like that again" he turns towards the crowd staring and yells out "it's just a joke you guys, she's like a sister to me!" As soon as the words leave his mouth the people are back to chatting with their friends and walking to their classes.

"Mika baby how about we ditch classes and go to my house?" I start to smile at the thought of seeing Beano "yeah sure that would be nice" we end up going to his house and watching tv.
"Hey Beano hey little guy" I start to play with the little puppy and Taehyung comes behind me and kisses on my neck "Hey baby why don't we go to my room" he whispers in my ear, now I know what you're thinking I know she ain't about to have sex with him, but I haven't had any in like 2 years so what would you do?

"Okay lets go" we walk into his room and start to kiss each other, eager hands roam my body and groans and moans are heard throughout the whole room, it felt so right and there was no one there to interrupt us.
"Are you sure you want to do this Mika?" I nod my head as he pushes it in slowly and kisses he pain away, it felt so Euphoric, like everything was meant to be, no one could make me feel as good as he did.
We finally fell asleep after 8 rounds, yeah I know he has a high sex drive.

As soon as I woke up from my little nap, Taehyung was gone, I checked on my phone and seen he had texted me

TaeTae- hey baby I just went to the store I'll be right back, I know you miss me already

As I texted back I locked my phone and went to go take a shower, as I stayed in there I tried to recollect my thoughts and make the most of the day. As soon as I got out I heard the door open, "Tae baby you back?" I heard Beano run towards me and I picked him up "you are just so cute aren't you little one" I scratched his chin and finally let him down.

"Mika sweetheart did you miss me?" Taehyungs voice sounded different and he was a little too cheery "umm Tae are you okay?" He looks at me with happy eyes "of course why wouldn't I be?"  I looked at him with suspicion, I know no one is ever this happy, but I just shook the thought of anything being wrong.
Maybe he's just as happy as I am "Mika do you wanna spend the night maybe?" Taehyung asked with hope in his voice, "sorry Tae but I do want to go back home, maybe take a nice bubble bath and binge watch some new series.
He shrugs his shoulders and blows a breath "oh well maybe next time" I kiss him on the cheek and go to put me clothes on "I'll be back for you to take me home" as I go into the room to put on my clothes I notice something shiny in the pile of clothes he has by the dresser "Mika are you ready to go?" Taehyung shouts from downstairs "umm almost hold on!" I put my pants and shoes on and head towards the clothes pile.

When I move the clothes I spot a bloody knife laid across a shirt he had wore just some days ago, "I'm coming up to get you if you don't get your ass down here right now!" I hear Taehyung coming up the stairs as I hurry up and bury the knife back into the pile of clothes.
"What are you still doing up here I know it doesn't take that long to put some clothes on" he chuckles as we make our way down stairs, as he has his arm around my waist I'm thinking about the knife and it kinda scares me to know what he may have used to knife for.