Chapter #9

"Hey baby" Taehyung wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me, "what's it like to be back together?" He kisses me again "I think it feels refreshing like a new start I guess" I smile to myself but as I see Yoongi and Namjoon walking down the hallway I panic ,what will he say? Will he try and cause a scene?

"Well hey M- umm what are you doing touching her?" Yoongi scrunches up his face and comes closer "and Mika why aren't you saying anything huh?" My mouth wouldn't open to say anything, I just felt wrong as hell for going back with Taehyung but he has to understand what I feel too.

"Yoongi umm I ....I'm back with Tae" as I finish my sentence Yoongi's face turns beat red and he makes a fist and walks away, "I hope you know what your doing Mika!" Namjoon shouts as he runs to catch up with Yoongi.
"All that matters is we're happy together right baby?" Taehyung squeezes my side and walks me to class, as I'm heading towards calculus I come to my senses and forget I left my calculus notes at home, and at this point I'm just like fuck it.

"Don't worry baby it'll be okay, maybe after school you could come over and I'll relieve your stress" He pats my butt and I know what's on his mind.
"As soon as class starts I feel eyes on me, not like the whole class but just the few people I do know, burning holes into me with their eyes, for starters Yoongis glare could make Satan shiver, then Namjoon is looking as well, like this nigga really said he fucked me, but he has the nerve to look at me twisted.
I would have to talk to Namjoon later about what he said and clear things up, after calculus is over I'm walking into my next period where Jungkook is.
"Hey Mika sit next to me" Jungkook pats the seat next to him, "hey how is your day so far?" I slump back into the seat, hoping the class wouldn't be long "well I'm a little hungry and I forgot my notes earlier but I guess it's decent" Jungkook pulls out his phone and goes on Snapchat "come on Mika take a pic with me" I fix my hair a little and hop into the frame with him.
As soon as the teacher enters Jungkook puts his phone away, but for a slight second I swear I seen the pic we just took on his lock screen.
The class finally ends and I'm already having doubts about going to the cafeteria for lunch.

As class ends I'm walking down the hallway and Jhope runs up to me "you know that Yoongi is upset right? He won't even eat lunch with us, what did you do?" I'm guessing he's mad at me for going back with Tae, so I just guess and go with a "well try and ask him yourself he can't avoid you guys forever right?" I walk pass Jhope and onto my next class.
"Hey baby what was Jhope talking to you about?" He asks as he puts his arm around my waist, "oh nothing important, can we go out to eat for lunch I don't feel like being in the cafeteria" I kiss his cheek as we go into class.

Yoongi's POV:

She really is going with him again, after all I said and did, what in the fuck is happening?
"What's wrong dude, Mika says she didn't do anything" I ball my hand into a tight fist and leave the cafeteria, I'm gonna find Taehyung and confront him I know he did something to Mika, she wouldn't just go back with him and I know for a fact she wouldn't, all the shit he's put her through all the tears I had to dry for her.
"Where are you going Yoongi we have to go to class?!" Jimin runs to catch up with me but I'm already out the door, why isn't she at lunch she must've went out for lunch then.
Where could they go though I mean there aren't that many places out here, "Damn I can't catch my breath wait Yoongi" Jimin finally catches up just to see I'm gone again, in my car I make a little trip up to Clarence's lunch shack me and Mika use to go there every day after school.

Mika's POV:

"How is the food baby?" Taehyung has been different lately he's paying more attention to me, more affectionate behavior and he's not being rough with me like he use to.

Flashback

"You fucking liar why was he touching you!" He pushes me on the dirt, we were hanging out at a park and a guy handed me something I dropped. But Taehyung didn't think so "oh I'm so sorry baby you know that your mine I wouldn't want someone taking you away from me I'm sorry" He says in between sobs and I forgive him just like that.

But yeah he's not like that anymore, "baby wanna chill at my house today you can play with Beano too" he says with a big smile as I look up with big eyes "really?" His dog was so cute I wish it could be mines,  as we pack up all our things and get ready to head back to the school I see Yoongi and Jimin out of breath headed our way, but Jimin looks scared and Yoongi looks pissed what happened?

"What did you do to her, she doesn't even like you anymore, come on Mika were going back to school now!" He tries to grab my arm but I pull back "no I'm hanging out with my boyfriend why do you have a problem with that too?" I must've struck a nerve because Jimin tried to hold him back "no Yoongi he's not worth it!" As soon as Jimin says that Yoongi breaks out of his hold and punches Taehyung straight in the face, "Yoongi what the fuck is wrong with you!" I scream out to him, Tae gets up and wipes his mouth as he goes toward Yoongi, all I see are punches, Jimin and I try to break it up but they're not budging.
Clarence the owner of the shack ends up calling the cops and they arrest Yoongi and Taehyung as they are being taken away Taehyung winks at me and my heart melts a little bit.
Jimin sits next to me face red like a tomato, "damnit I knew this would happen why did I get involved with this" he shakes his head and looks at me, "Mika do you really like Taehyung again?" He asks hope dissolving in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jimin I do it's nothing I can do about my emotions, it's not like I can just switch my emotions off and on.
Jimin looks up and leaves me at the booth by myself "I'm gonna go home and I guess I'll talk to you at school bye Mika" I sit there still shocked at what had just happened.