Chapter #8

"And don't forget to study for the quiz Friday!" After I left calculus it was time to go home, wait damn I forgot I had to meet Taehyung after school. "Come on Mika you know the drill I take you home everyday" Yoongi rushes me towards his car "ummm Yoongi I'm gonna study more in the library can I call you when I'm done?" Yoongi looks at me as if he were trying to read my mind, "okay I guess I could go with you I m- "no you don't have to I work better alone anyway" I laugh and walk towards the car, so you know that moment where you're all  alone with someone you like and you get all quiet and shit, yeah that's me, as I'm waiting for him to say something I ended up speaking first "well I'll see you later" I run off back into the school with him waving goodbye.

"Mika!" I see Jungkook running towards me in his football uniform, "please tell me Yoongi didn't leave yet I need a ride" He wipes the sweat off his chin and tries to hug me "boy get off me!" I push him off "I don't want all that sweat on me and you better catch him before he's gone"
"Hey why aren't you with him anyway aren't you going home?" He cocks his head to the side, oh shit he's onto me "well nah I'm gonna study for the test tomorrow so he's gonna pick me up later" I play with my hair a little and he laughs "well okay Mika maybe you could send me a cheat sheet" he jogs out the door hopefully catching Yoongi before he leaves.

"Okay now lets go Mika" I jump as I hear Tae's voice near me as he comes from behind the lockers, I have somewhere to take you now come on. He pulls my arm and leads me out the door, then we walk towards a motorcycle "remember this baby?" He pats the cushioned seats and looks my way, I use to always take you home after school on this remember?" I see him close his eyes for a minute then come back to reality, "you ready?" He asks as he winks at me, I get on the motorcycle after him, I don't know where we were-about to go but all I gotta say is I hope he doesn't pull up to a abandoned warehouse and try to kill me, cause my birthday is coming up and a bitch too young to die.

"We're gonna go to my place and I'll tell you everything you need to know" He tenses up as I put my arms around his waist so I won't fall.
"Couldn't resist my body huh?" He shakes his head and laughs "same old same old Mika huh?" As he starts the engine we're off and at his house in under 20 minutes, he hops off the bike and lends me a hand as I get off too, "so you been good since I left?" He walks slowly to match my pace as we walk up the driveway, "I mean yeah I guess just going with the flow" we walk into the house and I hear little steps coming closer "Beano come here Beano" Taehyung clicks his tongue and a little puppy runs towards us, I swear to god I wanted to put him in my pocket so bad.

"Well take a seat Mika" Taehyung sits across from me and props his feet onto his table "I brought you something too, he pushes a brown box towards me and tells me to open it.
"Come on Mika, it's your favorite" he says in a sing song kind of way. I open the box and I see a red velvet cake with extra coconut, my fucking favorite.
I smile wide as I remember when he use to buy me cake all the time, I haven't had any cake since then. "Do you like it, I thought of you when I brought it yesterday" he laughs a little and sits back in amusement.
"Cut the crap, what is it that you had to tell me that was so important?" He comes closer towards me and smiles, "so let's start this off like this, your gonna take me back and act like everything is peachy and I won't take no for a answer, fuck what anybody thinks I still love you and that's all that matters right?" He turns his head towards me and slowly smiles "I see Jungkook and Yoongi are already in likings with you so why not ease the pain of rejecting them by going with me, I'm all you need, you're all I need" I sit froze in my seat while Tae waits for a answer, if he thinks he can buy me cake to persuade me he's sadly mistaken.
"So Taehyung tell me what you needed to tell me because I could be home sleeping right now" I start to stare at the cake deciding on whether I should accept his gift or not and slowly started to get nervous as to why he just won't say what he needs to say so I can leave.
"Okay Mika here goes I have been at a mental institution for 6 months, all because my mom thought I was mentally unstable" He gestures with his fingers, "and she paid for all that shit just to find out nothing is wrong with me" He starts to laugh as if someone was tickling him.
"And you know what Mika I've missed you, the way you smile, the way you laugh, your nice body, he winks at me and continues, and even how you use to scream my name!" He starts to laugh even more then he goes completely silent, and I'm over here feeling awkward as hell cause what the fuck is funny.

"So anyways Mika I wanted to beg you to take me back because all those things I did to you was unacceptable and I'm terribly sorry cause you never deserved that, and I need you like you know you need me, forget about any other guy. He gets up and sits next to me "I know you like Yoongi too so we can't have that can we?" So why don't you do what's best and get back with me?"

And here I am sitting there wondering how the fuck I let myself get into this situation, like I thought he was gonna tell me something serious like he was dying and I should help him prepare his funeral but no he goes and says all this bullshit and buys me cake.
"I never thought I would see you again after my mom declared me as crazy like for 6 months I thought of nothing but you, your the reason I'm out and feeling alive, and if you date me again everything will be like how it was before, you know I never cheated on you either so there's no reason to say no is there?" He rubs his hand on my thigh and I scoot over "hey Tae what about this we continue to be friends and it can be just like old times all eight of us hanging out together" I say with hope in my voice but I guess I couldn't persuade Taehyung "how about no Mika only me and you will do, no one else can tame me but you, plus I stopped hanging out with them cause they are all liars I don't know why you haven't seen it yet Mika, Namjoon even told me you fucked him and Jimin knew so he told me to break up with you, it wasn't my fault" he starts to stutter towards the end of his rant.

"Namjoon what why would he s-, as I try to get my sentence out he's shuts me up with a kiss. He breaks the kiss and caresses my cheek "don't worry about that now just say yes and tell me you'll never leave me, I love you Mika" Taehyung starts to tear up and it hurts me to see him this way, "alright alright alright we can see if this works out" he bear hugs me and kisses me on my cheek.
"And that's what kinda happened" I was talking to Lisa after I got back home, she was the only female friend that understood me and cared about me, "that's so nice I'm happy for you Mika!" You could hear her cheery aura from the other side of the phone.
As time passed we ended up hanging up hours after I seen it was 3 in the morning, I fell asleep after that and the only thing that was on my mind was that Taehyung was mines again.