Chapter #14

3 Months later

"Damn we missed all that I didn't even know Jimin was like that" Jhope chimes in, we were all at my house and me and Jin was telling everyone what happened.
"So yeah Jimin fucking kisses Taehyung like who would've thought" Jin started to laugh mid way into his sentence. I never though Tae would go that way either, but damn I was with a damn murderer.

"Yeah I just thank Jin for giving me a ride to my house cause if I had never got to my house in time I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let one of my friends die.
We had all just graduated at perfect timing and were all adulting ya know, Jungkook was in training to become  a cop, Yoongi was in college so he could be a Neuroscientist, Jhope was a dance teacher, and Namjoon and Jin well they had a little happy family and adopted two girls. And well for me I was a traveler basically, going to different countries, learning new things.
Yoongi and I got together after months and months of dating, he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of the whole class at graduation.
My mom and my dad ended up giving me the house after I graduate because they decided they were gonna be moving to Cuba, everyone's been doing great no more drama and no more worrying about some guy trying to kill you in your own house.

Taehyungs POV:

I can't wait to get out of this hell hole, I can't believe I didn't kill Yoongi when I had the chance, that bitch Mika won't know what hit her when I leave.
I'm gonna change my name, get a new hair color, and maybe even buy a house who knows.
But what I do know is that I'm coming back bigger and better, she thinks she can out smart me she has another thing coming.

"Tae baby come here stop thinking about her I'm all you need" Jimin turns around and wraps his arms around my waist, he's my cell mate now and I'm literally on edge I'm thinking about killing him too, he thinks he can replace Mika, no one can ever replace my sweet, beautiful Mika.
I can't wait to see the look on her face when I show up at her doorstep with Yoongi's head on a gold fucking platter, she'll be so scared maybe she'll shit her pants.

Well well Mika I'll find you again, and I'll make sure you stay with me.
Even if I have to kill someone.