10

Matts pov

I woke up at like 11 to my phone pressed against my cheek. I listened carefully and I could hear Melissa's light snores. I guess we both fell asleep on the phone together last night. I looked over carter was still sleeping. I'm sure all the other guys were to.

I screen shotted the calling screen and it said we had been talking for 12 hours lol. I hung up the phone and went on twitter.

' good morning (: '

' woke up to cute little snores this morning 💙 ' I tweeted. I went through my feed and there was soooo much stuff about me and Melissa. I wish I didn't have to say this but the majority of it was hate.

I got up from bed and took a shower. When I got out carter was up packing all his shit.

"Hey Your bae called you like 10 minutes ago. I told her you were in the shower and that you'd call her back" he said and I nodded. I got dressed in some jeans and a pocket tee.

I guess today we have some special meet and greet thing or some shit like that. Honestly I don't know anything at all about what's going on so I'm just going with the flow. After I finished packing up my stuff I finally called Melissa back.

"Helloooo" her sweet perfect voice filled my ear.

"Hi sorry it took so long to call you back I was getting ready and packing" I told her. Carter looked at me and smirked.

"It's fine" she laughed. "By the way I talked to my mom and dad and they said everything's fine soo yeah"

"Yesss. The queen is gonna be with me. " I said laughing and laying on the bed.

"I'm really excited. I haven't been to la in a while." She giggled. "What time are we planning to leave ?" She asked.

"Honestly like im so lost on everything. I don't know shit but as soon as I find out ill text you" she laughed. Carted waved his hand to me saying we have to go. I nodded

"What are you'd doing right now"

"We're actually gonna go to like another meet and greet apart from magcon thing right now so I kind of have to go. But I'm still gonna text you okay ?" I said standing up and grabbing my suitcase.

"Okay. You don't have to text me if your to busy. Just when you have time let me know what time were gonna leave. " she said.

"Alright. Bye " I said and hung up after she said bye.

I grabbed all my crap and walked out the door. All the guys were standing in the hallway waiting for me with our manager. I followed them as they went down to the van.

"Hey what's up for la. Like what time are we leaving and stuff ?" I asked.

"Uhm well leave around 3 or so to go pick up the girls so well get there around five-ish. We're staying not to far from Hollywood and were gonna be in a hotel that very popular to celebrities and such. Oh and I got the girls there own room so they don't have to worry about paying anything" Bart said.

"Oh sickk. Thanks" I said. "Oh and also Melissa has a volleyball game thingy here on Friday. Do you guys wanna come with us or ?" I asked the guys. They were all more than happy to come, im pretty sure they just said that cause they wanted to look at all the girls butts. Which is perfectly fine as long as their keeping their eyes off Melissa.

Melissa's pov.

I hate over packing and I usually don't but this time I went a little crazy. Just cause I don't know what to bring cause I don't know what were doing. Plus I have to bring my volleyball bag with all that stuff.