four

Matt's pov

"Holy shit. This house is huge." That was pretty much everybody reaction to how big her house was.

We all walked up to the door and Nash knocked. It took a while but luna finally answered.

"Hey guys come on in " she walked back into the house and we all followed.

"This is the nicest house ive ever been to " Nash said

"Yeah mells parents make quiet a lot of money. But don't worry she ain't the stuck up rich girl" she laughed.

"Where is she at ?" I asked grabbing our bags of food and our drinks.

"I think she might still be sleeping. Ill go get her" she said starting to walk upstairs.

"No it's fine I'll find her" I smiled walking upstairs.

"You sure ?" She asked

"Yeah " I turned around and saw Taylor staring me down. It was obvious that he also had something for her but I wasn't gonna let that affect me. She's gonna be mine, eventually.

I walked upstairs and saw so many different doors but one was creeped open. Oh god i don't want to be nosey. I walked quietly to the door and peeked my head into the room.

I saw her stretched out, stomach down, on her bed. She was lightly snoring and took very little breaths. She was so cute. I took a picture of her and a selfie with her lol.

I poked her cheek softly and her eyes opened. She smiled at me and hid herself under the blankets and stretched. I laughed and walked over to where I had set our food down.

"Who let you in " she said giggling and sitting up.

"Luna . All the boys are downstairs eating but I wanted to come eat with you. " I said setting our food on her bed next to her. " I mean if that's okay with you" I said before I sat on the bed.

"Perfect " she smiled a big smile at me. I climbed on her king size bed. She got up from her bed and walked around the room looking for something. She was in a pair of volleyball tight shorts and let me just tell you, the booty got me dieing right now. She looked under her covers and brought out the tv remote. She pressed a button and a hug flat screen tv came sliding out of the ceiling.

"Holy shit" I said shoving French fries in my mouth.

"I know. It's a little much but my dad insisted" she shrugged.

She put on the show with the kardashians and ripped open her bag. I watched her take big bites out of her burger.

Melissa's pov

I could feel him staring at me while I devoured my food like a crazy animal. I honestly don't care cause I'm beyond hungry. It took us a while to finish cause we kept talking in between.

"I was so hungry" he said leaning back with his hands on his stomach.

"Same" I said taking a sip of my shake. I heard music start blasting from the backyard. I got up and walked out onto my balcony / roof (i use my roof as a balcony cause the roof next to my room is like flat and my dad put a glass door to go out into it) Luna was in her bikini and cleaning the pool and all the guys were taking off their clothes.

"Uhm thanks for the invite into my my own pool !" I said standing at the edge of the roof.

"Oh god can you not stand at the edge please" Matthew came out side and stood by the door. I laughed and stood back a little bit.

"Sorry ! We didn't want to disturb whatever was going on in there" she yelled back. I laughed and looked at Matt who winked at me.

"Get your asses down here tho. It's to pretty warm and I already heated the pool a bit " she smiled. It actually was really got even tho it was like 7 or 8 lol. I went back inside and Matt followed me.

"So are you down or what ?" I smiled searching through my drawer for my bikini. I found it and went to my closet and pulled out a box filled with trunks and bathing suits. I grabbed a pair of trunks and tossed them at him.

"Are those all trunks ?What the hell why do you have all if these ?" He asked walking towards me.

"Their just left here from parties and stuff and I just keep them. For times like this i guess haha. Don't worry I've washed them all plenty of times" I laughed.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna change. You can change in here" I smiled and walked out the door making sure to lock and close it.

I walked to the other bathroom and changed. Good thing I actually worked on having my spring break body or else I'd be screwed right now. I washed all my makeup off so i wouldn't look like a raccoon in the pool. Then I brushed my teeth and shoved a peice of gum in my mouth to get the in n out taste out of my mouth. As I walked back to my room I threw my hair into a messy bun.

I knocked on the door and he answered it. Just in the trunks. No shirt. Nothing to cover his beautiful slightly toned chest and v-lines. I mean they were just there. We sort of stared at each other for a while. Oh my god I dont think I could breath.

I got out my trance and walked into the room. I picked up the box of trunks and grabbed my phone. I walked out of the room and Matt followed once again. I stopped in the bathroom and grabbed a shit load of towels and set them in the box.

"I got it" he said as I went to go pick it up. We walked downstairs.

"Hero Matt again or naah ?" I said laughing.

"But anything for the queen" he winked. I swear he winks at me and my heart stops everytime.

------

A/N

Hi guys. I hope your liking it so far. Make sure you guys vote and leave comments (: