Thirteen

He lead us past the guys and went all the way to the top row in the corner where no body was.

As soon as the movie started I had my eyes glued on the screen and Matt's hand in mine, getting ready to squeeze it at any minute.

There was times where I had my eyes fixed on the screen or had my face hidden in Matt's shoulder screaming my lungs off. But then there was times when I had Matt's tongue in my mouth lol.

" psh The movie wasn't even that scary " I said as we walked out of the theater.

"Yeah cause you guys weren't even watching it." Luna said and all the guys laughed. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off.

We walked back to the hotel and there were tons of people outside the hotel. Like waiting for somebody. It was a nightmare and I was completely freaked out but we got through it.

"Are we going to the arcade or back up to the room ?" I asked.

"Naaah well just go back to the room cause then were gonna have to go back outside is all that mess yeah ?" Nash asked and we all agreed.

I walked over to the vending machine with Matt behind me. Everybody else went up to their rooms. I bought 2 monsters and like 4 bags of sour patch kids just for me and Matt.

"They want to film a video" he said as we stepped into elevator. I opened a bag of sour patch kids and shoved a few in my mouth.

"Then film a video" I said shoving more in my mouth and laughing.

"But I want to just be with you" he pouted.

"Matt you didn't just come here to be with me." I laughed. " I have to take a shower and stuff anyways. I'm sure by then you guys will be done and then we could hangout." I smiled.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes at me. He crossed his arms dramatically and stormed out of the elevator.

"Heeey don't roll your eyes at me " I yelled and started running after him. He ran away and I tried to catch up with him. But me being me I tripped, slamming my body on the floor and making all my sour patch kids fly everywhere along with the closed bags and monsters.

"Oh my god my candy" I said laughing and trying to pick all of them up and cleaning them off.

"Your such a freak . Get up " he laughed. I countinued picking up each of the candies.

"Melissa that's gross. C'mon you have 4 other bags" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. I laughed and just hung from his arms.

"Excuse me. Is there something wrong here ?" A man said opening his door that we were right next to. He looked super big and scary.

"No sir" i said standing up straight and moving my hair out of my face.

"Okaaay well if you guys could keep it down a bit that would be great. Me and my wife are trying to get some sleep" he smiled at us.

"Okay man. Sorry bout it" Matt said.

"Naaah it's all good. You two kids enjoy your night " he said starting to close the door. "And sweetie you don't have to clean up. That's why we pay for maid service" he smiled and closed the door. Matt started busting up and I punched him.

"That's twice in one night we've been told something" I laughed and picked up the monsters and closed bags of candy.

"Get ready for a lot more because were constantly getting noise complaints." He laughed wrapping his arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh so it's okay if you roll your eyes at me but not okay if I roll my eyes at you" he said let go of me stopping into front of my door.

"Yes " I said seriously and put my key in the key thing. He slapped my butt hard.

"Ouch you ass" I slapped his but hard. I opened the door and just held it open.

"Ill see later loser. Text me when your gonna come over" he said. He grabbed my neck and and kissed me sweetly. I smiled and went in the room.