sixteen

We got to the beach around 12 and it was pretty full. Were at Venice so there's always a bunch of craziness going on. Mostly because almost everybody is on some kind of drug lol. All I know is that this is gonna be a good day and I'm not gonna let anything ruin it.

Me and Luna walked and set down our bags down at a fire pit. The boys went to go rent wet suits and surfboards from a little store that was on the beach.

"Help me " Luna said trying to rub tanning oil on her back. I grabbed the bottle and helped her. Then I took of my clothes and she then helped me.

"That's supposed to be my job." Matt said to Luna coming up from behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Don't worry im sure you'll get to do better things with her then rubbing oil on just her back." She winked at him sexually.

"True" he said shrugging like it was no big deal.

"Shut up you little horn dog" I said smacking his forehead playfully. He laughed and kissed my neck.

"You know I'm kidding" he laughed letting go of me.

I watched him as he put on the wet suit. He picked up his surfboard and held it with one arm and grabbed my hand in the other hand. We got to the water and I set down my towel and layed down while Matt Cameron and Taylor went surfing. I went on snapchat and put a picture of the beach on my story.

After about 20 minuets tanning each side if my body, I started getting really hot. Matt came out of the water as soon as I stood up and stretched. He stood up the surfboard in the sand and took off his wet suit.

"Ready ?" He asked looking at me.

"No " I laughed shook my head.

He picked me up and through me over his shoulder and jogged to the water. His body was so cold. There was no point in fighting him so I just smacked his butt until he launched my body into the ice cold water.

I came up and he was laughing. I ran to him with my arms wrapping my body because it was so cold. I leaned against him and he wrapped his arms around me. Then next thing I knew he was throwing both of us under the water.

"Matthew" I said laughing.

We spent about an hour or so just crashing into the waves or riding them. After a while we swam deeper until I couldn't feel the ground but he could. I hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Im so glad you were outside when I fell. I mean if you weren't who knows if we would be where we are right now" I said

"Well didn't you have VIP tickets ?" He asked placing his hands under my thighs.

"Yeaaah"

"Well then I still would of met you and fell in love with you as soon as I saw you" he smiled

Fell in love with me ? Hes in love with me ?

"I know me to. I would have never imagined this would happen to me. Like a week ago I was dreaming about being with you and like my dream came true I guess" I laughed ignoring what he just told me without even realizing it.

"Ew you sound so gay" Matt said laughing.

"Whatever loser" I smacked his chest. He kissed my lips lightly and then it turned into a little make out session.

"I'm gonna bite your lip okay ? " I said as he broke the kiss. He nodded and I got a hold of his lip with my teeth. I sucked on it while I bit down hard.

"Holy shit" he mumbled and then harder i bit the harder he would squeeze my butt. When I couldn't take it anymore I let go.

"I can't feel my butt it's like on fire" I laughed.