twelve

Melissa's pov

I dressed in some leggings, a black and red flannel that was a little bit oversized, a white infinity scarf with my black combat boots. I quickly waved my hair with the wand and put some mascara on. For only having like 15 minuets to get dressed I did not look bad at all.

I walked out of my room and went back to Matt's. The door was already open so I just went in.

All the guys and luna were in there already. I went and sat on Matt's lap because there was no more room. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my back quickly.

"Alright it's 9 right now. So we could go to the movies first cause there's a showing in 30 minuets and then after we could come back and mess around in the arcade ?" Luna said looking at her phone. All the guys nodded and got up to leave.

" wait. What are we seeing " I said looking around at everybody.

"You'll see when we get there" Luna said cutting off Matt because he was about to tell me. "Don't tell her" she turned and hit Matt on the arm and he okayed.

We walked out onto the street in a big group. I walked hand in hand with Matt. Being in la was amazing and I missed it, but being in la with HIM was a million times better.

Luna insisted that I don't find out what movie were watching so Matt gave her money to pay for mine and his ticket. Matt dragged me off to the side and draped his arm over my shoulder and leaned on me.

"Penis" he whispered tryna start the game with me.

"Penis" I said loudly. We went back and forth saying it. It got to the point where I had to scream it and everybody looked at me. I was busting up.

"Really ? Is that nessacary ? I have my kids with me and that's completely inappropriate. You guys think your cool doing something stupid like this ? Well your not." A lady came up and pointed her finger in our faces. I stopped laughing a little just to show respect but I couldn't help but laughing a little. I look at her kids. One girl looked about 15 and the other was really young, maybe 7.

"Alright. We're sorry about that." Matt apologized and smiled.

"Uhm do you think I can get a picture with you guys" the older girl asked.

"Sure. " Matt laughed. I moved away from Matt and the girl stopped me.

"No I want you in it to" she pulled my back to Matt.

"Oh okaay" I laughed.

"I'll be the first girl to take a picture with the cutest couple" she said. We all smiled and posed for the camera. After I told her to take one with just Matt, or else I knew she would regret it.

"Please tell me you guys are together" she said looking at us seriously. I looked at Matt nervously.

"Yeah I guess you could say we are kind of. But you can keep a secret right ?" He asked interlocking fingers with mine.

"Of course. But im pretty sure everybody know already" she laughed.

"Alright Mariah that's enough let's go" her mom yelled from the car.

"I gotta go. Thank you guys so much & I hope you guys last" she said running off.

"Why can't all your fans be like that." I said looking up at him.

"I don't know. Just ignore all the other ones and it'll be okay " he kissed my cheek. We caught up to the group and walked to the snack area. Matt bought us candy and popcorn.

We walked through different hallways of theaters and came across one that said ' the quiet ones 9:30 ' . All the guys started walking into that door.

"Oh hell no. Fuck that shit. Nope" I said and stopped walking in. Matt looked at me confused and Luna started laughing.

"Come on Mels it's not even real. Besides you have Matt" she said rolling her eyes and walking into the theater leaving me and Matt alone.

"Come on babe. It's only a movie and I'm sure we wont even be watching it." He grabbed my waist and pressed our hips together. My breath got caught a little.

" no Matthew " I said trying to keep my ground. I didn't look him in the eyes cause I know they would break me.

"Please" he pouted and planted a small teasing kiss on my neck.

"Babe" he said again slowly and his hand slowly trailed down to my butt.

"Your a little shit you know that" I said wrapping my hands around his neck. He laughed and let go of me and grabbed my hand pulling me into the theater.