fourteen

Matt's pov

I walked into Nash's room and Cameron and the jacks were in there. Nash had his camera set up.

"What are we gonna do ?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Alright well we have a baby food challenge, a pickle eating challenge, and a oatmeal challenge. " Cameron said pointing to the bags on the desk.

"I'm doing the baby food challenge or oatmeal on my channel cause I'm gonna loose that pickle one. I fucking hate pickles with all my life" I shook my head.

"Alright well do that last then. You can have the baby food one. Well do that one first because I feel like the oatmeal ones gonna get messy" Nash said. I set my camera up and we began recording.

Let's just say it was a mess. Just all of it. I'm glad this wasnt filmed in my room. After all the challenges we all felt like shit. Cameron's thrown up twice and Nash has once. I'm trying to keep mine down.

"Alright that fucking pickle smell is making me sick so I'm gonna bounce. Text me guys." I said getting my camera.

"Peace" they all said and I left.

I walked across the hall to my room and it was quiet. Melissa hasn't texted me so that means she's probrably still showering and stuff. Might as well just shower myself.

After forcing myself to throw up the gross baby food, oatmeal and pickles, I took a quick shower. I didn't bother doing my hair just bc I already am to hot. lol jus kidding.

I changed into a pair of sweats, a shirt and a hoodie. I layed down in bed and called Melissa but there was no answer. It's been like 3 or more hours since I left her at her room. I'm beyond tierd and I feel like shit but I need to see her.

She's like an addiction. When I'm with her she makes my body so num. she just has some kind of power over me that I can't control. Since I first layed on eyes on her till now. She's everything I've ever wanted.

I knocked on her door and Luna opened it. Her eyes were blood shot red and smoke filled the room. no way fucking way.

"Melissa your boy toy is here" luna said laughing and swinging the door open.

"Whaat ?" Melissa said . I walked past a little wall to see Camerom sitting on Luna's bed and Taylor and Melissa laying down on her bed. I didn't like seeing that.

"No fucking way" I laughed and put my hand on my forehead. Melissa sat up fast and smiled at me. She rolled over Taylor's body and walked over to me slowly.

"You wanna tell me what your doing miss good girl" I laughed at her and she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she started leading me back to the door.

We got outside and she started walking down the hallway to my room. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Matt stop" she laughed.

"Didn't know that you were that type of girl." I lied. I kinda already knew just by her old Instagram pictures. She's a little bit of a partier.

"Oh you wanna talk. You think I haven't heard your stories huh ? You and the guys taking a little time to relax with Mary Jane ." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and told her to shut up.

"Yeaah but it he last time I did it was like a month ago and I said I wasn't gonna do it anymore" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"But whyy ? It's so chill" she said calmly.

"Because my life is going perfect and if I ever got caught or something my parents would pretty much take all this away from me..... including you. Besides it's not good for you" I laughed and walked into my hotel and dragged her in.