five

5

We have bikinis for you guys" I laughed walking outside . "Just kidding theres some trunks unless you guys wanna swim in your boxers or something." I shrugged and laughed. All the boys thankd me and went through the shorts. I walked over to Luna who was by the bar.

"Hi bby " she smiled at me.

"Hiii" I sat down.

"You want me to make you something ?" She smirked at me.

"No " I laughed and she handed me a water. I sighed and smiled to myself.

"What'd you guys do " she smirked at me

"Nothing" I said in a high pitched voice and laughed.

"Bullshit" she shook her head

"Oh my god" I rolled my eyes " we ate and talked and that's it. We both weren't looking to do anything" I laughed

"He obviously has something for you " she gave me a look and I smiled. " but so does Taylor and they all think your bomb"

"Shut up " I said

"Matt is just making it obvious. And all the boys were talking about you when we were eating and Taylor said that he liked you. Say something and ill fucking kill you" she pointed her finger at me. Holy shit Taylor likes me ? Like likes me likes me ?

I felt a hands wrap around my body and pick me up. I looked over to we luna being picked up to. I tryed to look at who was picking me up and all I saw was Matthew, but I felt like 4 other hands on me.

"Let me down !" I yelled and laughed. They walked over to the middle of the pool and took Luna to the deep end.

"Matthew let me go" I wrapped my arms around his neck and next thing we both were in the water. The way we fell in together was really awkward and weird but like in the air I wrapped my legs around and when we hit underwater he put one hand under my leg and the other on my lower back, both very close to my butt. Like seriously can he just grab the booty already instead of teasing or being scared or whatever he was doing.

"Woow really ?" Luna yelled laughing.

"I hate you so much " I looked at Matt.

"Sure you do" he rolled his eyes, messing around.

"I do" I nodded trying to act serious.

"Fine then. I'll just leave then since you hate me" he let go of me but I still held on to him.

" I just kiddeeeng" I shook my head like a little girl.

"Nope " he tryed getting me off of him.

"noooo" I laughed and hugged him tighter resting my head on his shoulder. He stopped and wrapped his arms around my back. I never wanted to let go of him.

I heard the sound of girls screaming and then Luna saying ' woww really guys ' . The boys started laughing. I looked over at all the guys and they were watching somebody's phone.

"You guys made a damn vine. Oh my god" I shook my head. The boys looked at me and laughed. I locked eyes with Taylor and he just sort of stared at me and Matt. I felt really awkward so I slowly unwrapped myself from Matt and he let go of me slowly and his hands lingered over my butt for a second. I swam to the edge if the pool and I looked back at Matt and I smiled at what he just did. He covered his mouth with his hands and smiled.

I lifted myself out of the pool and walked over to Cameron who had the phone in his hand. He lifted the phone up to my face and I watched the vine.