fifteen

I woke up at 7:30 tangled in Matt's arms. The best feeling in the whole world was being in his arms. I turned on my back and he adjusted himself too and brought his head to my chest.

I went on twitter and saw that the girl posted our picture last night. She said ...

' she was literally the nicest person ever . @themattespinosa & @mmelissa_ are both lucky they have each other 😍 '

I favorited, retweeted and responded to her, than I followed her. I went through the girls profile and she stood up to a bunch if girl for the hate. God bless her soul lol.

I got a message that I was added to a group message with all the boys and Luna. Cam asked if were up for Venice beach today. I said yes, of course, and that I would ask Matt when he wakes up. They said they wanted to leave at like 9.

"Matt" I whispered and rubbed my hand through his hair. He didn't budge. I opened my camera and started recording a video, just cause it's cute.

"Matt" I whispered again and he rubbed his head against my chest and went back to sleep. I laughed.

"Matthew" I said in a high voice.

"Mmmmm" he fussed.

"Wake up. Were going to the beach " I scratched his back. His hand tracked up to my face and he grabbed my lips.

"Shhhh and go back to sleep babe" he said. I kept looking at my phone screen to see his face. He had a smile on his face and after a few seconds his eyes opened a bit and saw I was recording. He grabbed my hand with my phone and brought it to his face and kissed the camera.

"Goodmorning" he smiled at me. I turned off the video and smiled back at him. He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back and I could smell the mint of him just brushing his teeth.

I went into the bathroom and went pee and swished some toothpaste around in my mouth. I came out and Matt was standing up, checking his phone.

"Sorry I had to wake you up" I said walking up behind him.

"It's fine" he put his phone down and turned around to me. He put his hands on my waist and brought me to him as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hello" I looked at him.

"Hi beautiful " he smiled at me. I hugged him tightly and his hands rubbed up and down my back.

"uhhhh" I sighed a little and adjusted my head on his shoulder.

"What's up" he asked.

"Can we stay like this forever ?" I said hugging him more.

"Hey" he pulled me off of him. "We already said that we were gonna make it work. I don't want you worrying about it anymore okay" he looked me in the eyes.

"I know but " I said

"Okaaay ?" He cut me off.

"Okay" I said. He pecked me and let go of me. I put my hair in a bun and watched him as he gathered his clothes, he probrably was gonna shower.

"I'm gonna go get ready and stuff. Come over to my room when your done" I said walking over to him.

"Okay I will. Bye" he said stopping what he was doing and pecked my cheek real quick.

Matt's pov

Waking up next to her for the first time was like waking up next to an angel. And sleeping with her all night and holding her in my arms was just ufff. I can't even explain it.

I got up and grabbed my suitcase from the chair and throwing it on my bed, knocking off Melissa's purse. I don't even know how it got in here to be honest.