11

"The party is here bitches" I ran into the matts and Carter's suite. I already knew that all the guys were in there because I could hear them from my room.

"Just kidding I came here for my tacos. Thank you very much" I said grabbing the box of tacos and walking to a room in guessing that was Matt's.

I walked into it and there was clothes all over the place. I already knew this was Carter's. I walked back across the living room and laughed feeling embarrassed. They all laughed.

"Don't laugh at me !" I yelled and slammed the door shut. This time I was in the right room. I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed and began eating. On my third taco Matt finally came in and are with me.

"Ah it's a bomb" I grabbed a piece of lettuce and chucked it at him.

"Your a dork." He laughed. I got up and went into the living room. I grabbed an Arizona sweet tea that was unopened on the table.

"Can I have this ? Is it anybody's?" I asked. Carter turned around and put his thumb up and said that it was mine. I walked back to the room and had Matt open it for us to share.

We finished eating and I cleaned up our trash and threw it out. As I was washing my hands in the kitchen Taylor came in and put his drink in the fridge.

"Hey" he nodded at me.

"Oh heey" I smiled at him. These past days I've grown close to almost all the guys but not Taylor. I think the fact that he came off reaally strong and flirty just screwed up our friendship. He walked out without saying anything more.

I walked back to the room and Matt was laying down watching tv. I sat on the bed and took my shoes. I layed down next to him and tryed to get comfortable.

"Ugh I'm gonna go change into something comfortable. I'll be back" I said getting frustrated because I couldn't get comfortable.

"Just get some of my boxers out of the drawer and wear those. " he said pointing to the top drawer. I walked over and pulled out a pair of blue American eagle boxers with white anchors on them.

"These better be clean " I pointed at him while I walked to the bathroom. He laughed and said they were.

I put them on over my underware and rolled the elastic over once cause they were a little big. I took of my shirt leaving on my tank top and went pee real quick.

"Your a hottie" Matt said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Shut up" I said throwing my clothes at him. He laughed and threw them on the ground. I jumped on him, putting my knees on the side of him. I put my hands on his chest and my head on my hands. He lifted up my tank top and rubbed my back.

"You know you don't that everytime and it feels amazing" I said closing my eyes.

"Do what" he asked.

"You'll like draw circles on my thighs or rub my back or something. " I laughed.

"Turn on or naaah" he said laughing.

"Major turn on" I said nodding.

I layed my legs down so all my weight was on his body and we took a few pictures. Maybe slipped in a few kissing ones. I went on twitter and tweeted ' can this moment last forever please . '

Some of the stuff that the fans said was really hurtful. And it sucks really bad now that whenever I opened twitter I see a comment on how im a slut or a skank or something bad. I'm trying to ignore it but it's not like I can just under it. i put my phone down and ended up falling asleep in the same position.

Matt's pov

She fell asleep on me like 20 minuets ago. I really don't want to move her or wake her but I have to go pee so bad. I rolled over very slowly and carefully and she stirred a bit in her sleep. Once I got her laying on her back I kissed her cheek and ran to the bathroom.

"Hey were all gonna go down to the arcade and maybe go to the theater and watch a movie in like 10 minuets if you guys want to join" carter said coming out of his room.

"Alright." I nodded and went back in my room.

Melissa was sitting up talking on the phone. She smiled at me and carried on with her conversation. I sat next to her and went on my phone.

"Okay bye mom. Love you to" she said and hung up the phone.

"There going down to the arcade and might catch a movie. Do you wanna go ?" I asked her.

"Yeaah I just need to get dressed into something a little warmer" she got up from the bed and stood leaning at the edge, looking through her phone.

"Heeey hurry up "I said swiping at her phone. She rolled her eyes and laughed. She kissed me and then left to go get dressed.

I changed into my kaki jeans and my black hoodie. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I went in the tv area and sat down next to carter

"Where's mels ?" He asked looking around.

"She went back to her room to get ready." I said leaning my head on my hand against the armrest. I went on twitter and looked through my news feed.

"You hit that yet ?" He smirked at me and laughed.

"Naaah" I shook my head and laughed.

"I know I'm joking but Dude. Its crazy how like fast you guys went into this thing. You guys just like knew right off the batt that it was ment to be." He said looking at me.

"Yeah I know. We were talking about it earlier and how im gonna leave and stuff. I'm gonna have to find a way to make it work." I shrugged and sighed.

"You really like her that much ?" He looked at me kind of suprised.

"Yeah dude. I've never liked a girl this much before" I looked at him and he nodded.